Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I always thought the Prowler was a dumb joke but boy did the translation to film made him legit terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Post movie thoughts

Not much of a spoiler but has only been out on two days for the states

Do you think we'll end up revisiting Miles story? I've read the comics and I feel like the things after what the movie covered are just reactions from the previous established Ultimate Spider-man world. As of right now I'm not sure I would like to see much Miles in a sequel as much as I want to see other Spider-Heroes and having their worlds interact. From what I'm gathering thats actually whats going to happen with a Spider-Woman movie in production presumably using the same style.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Now that I think about it theres litteraly no explanation where that radiactive spider that bit Miles came from

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Really can't imagine this movie working in 3D but I'll consider it

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Peter and MJ had a jewish wedding? That's...odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm still disappointed we didn't get a tease of Japanese Spider-man, the one with the giant robot.

Miles is actually drawing Leopardon at the beggining of the film, you can even see it in the trailers.