Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

NmareBfly posted:

But I don't think that the fabric of the universe rests on Parker Luck, because that's just too depressing a message for a series with impeccable writing.

I agree with the sentiment, but also, "the multiverse is held together by Parker Luck like it's death-laden duct tape" is the most Parker Luck outcome possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

ThermoPhysical posted:

I just realized something when Miles is sucker punched by Prowler and knocked out, his Spider Sense doesn't go off at all. It's clear he still has his powers if he's able to generate his bio-electricity...so why didn't his Spider Sense go off? Usually it goes off if he's in danger and I'm pretty sure a sucker punch is danger.

I'd have to assume it's similar to the reason Venom doesn't set of Peter's Spider-Sense. It doesn't trigger for "yourself"

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

:perfect:

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
https://twitter.com/balisonqs/status/1671654756656492544?t=tF0vR06VeyMpBiKLqBR4HA&s=19

Apparently there seems to be a slightly edited version of the movie out now? Anecdotally, Scarlet Spider's dialoguue when choking out Miles is different too.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Personally, my preference in Miles suits has always been the ones that incorporate street clothes. The hoodie and kicks over the Spider-Suit look, like at the start of the Miles Morales game, or during the What's Up Danger sequence of the first movie. Seems odd that Miles media keeps cameo-ing that sort of look before defaulting to just his own regular Spider-Suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Spiders-Man or riot