Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s made by Lamps who sucks rear end. Hence forth, ergo, visa vi, MasterCard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Venom is the silliest poo poo and people were way too hard on it. The fact that people cite Hardy losing his mind in the restaurant as a low point and not the best scene in the film is insane to me.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Perhaps a star wars movie too!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Phylodox posted:

Giving it half a moment’s thought, they very effectively illustrate the film’s main message, that “anyone can be Spider-Man”, even a prepubescent Japanese girl or a cartoon pig.

No no movies cannot be about this. Only capitalism

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

BOTL’s point can suck my rear end.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It was supposed to look like that

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

When the collider turns on, random poo poo happens, like Christmas trees in showers

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Amethyst posted:

I've posted a thread to qcs about why I disagree with the ban so I can stop this derail: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879112

Enjoy your spiderman chat.

Goddamn shut the hell up.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Zore posted:

Yeah it took until Endgame to even have an explicitly gay character in a Marvel movie, and he was a side character who got 10 limes of dialogue and 3 minutes of screentime.

And was the director of the film

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wrong path.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Marin Karin posted:

Kinda weird BotL finally got perma'd just for being an annoying dick, and not for when he'd stalk someone through every thread he posted in constantly mocking him for collecting legos regardless of what was being talked about. But whatever I guess. At least he's gone.

Toy collecting and it was my toy photos. I had him on ignore so he probably said a lot worse poo poo idk.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wtf is that a movie skin with the right frame rate? Holy heck

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Holy poo poo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

So for toy people, a while back Young Rich toys made a bootleg Miles figure. It's pretty dope actually. Def a good hold over before the Hot Toys comes out next year.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If affordable is 300 dollars, sure lmao.

And yes I’m getting it. Some how.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The 300 goes to mini clothes technology

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s a movie about Peter getting lost in the woods with his spider pals trying to get home.

He lost his phone you see.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIOBLr1NDU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I was happy that Tobey and Andrew made it in the movie

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s how things spread. The term and concept just clicks.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

i don’t know, it’s pretty self explanatory.

I just checked insta and now I have a ton of canon event videos running through my algorithms.

“Watching your sibling be awkward in middle school but can’t do anything bc it’s a canon event.”

You get the idea through context

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The best joke in the movie imo is the cough at the logos. I was the only one who laughed

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You should show it to your son

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It was early on. And then they changed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnBzcLQUhYQ

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

We need Italian Spider-Man in the next movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Miguel is a dang jerk

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hope miles kills the spot. You must kill the evil or else they come back in the sequel

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Out damned spot!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Spider-Man killed mark Webbs career

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He waits in line to get on the frontier flight and the couple in front of them gets pulled out to check their backpack to see if it fits. It does not they have to pay 100 dollars to allow it on the plane

He does not stop this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgD_TxzjniU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If you have to make 3 movies why not split it. (And no doubt it was contracted for 2 more movies after into the spiderverse )

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He becomes pure art

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

People don’t like waiting

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Asterite34 posted:

Really the closest comparison is the end of Matrix Reloaded. That's certainly the most recent "hard" cliffhanger ending I can think of, and gives a similar "one movie split into two" feeling for various reasons. The big chase scene even has some superficial similarities to the Burly Brawl with all the Agents Smith

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest is also one.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh poo poo I forgot Dune ends on a big cliffhanger. And they don’t film the next movie until a year ago lol so it was extra scary

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You can piss your pants like Paul does

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I don’t agree with it but it doesn’t really affect me so have at it imo. People on cined have had the worst most idiot brained readings that offer zero value to anyone other than being a weird so this is fine. This gives something to someone

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I think that’s illegal

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1EZlT30yo

Cam rip from a month ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

MCU villains I like: high evolutionary, ego, killian, the vulture, mysterio, stane.

That’s kinda it honestly lol. Mostly like them due to the actors just being good