Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
I just saw this last night (Amazon finally has it for a normal price movie rental not the $25 "you pay full price for a 48 hour rental" like they do for new releases) and the only thing missing was the climax of the 3rd act, like they could have tied it all up with 15 more minutes and left a few threads for the sequel hook.

It's like if T2 cut to black as they approached the smelting plant, or Avengers ended after the camera first circled all the heros together in New York before the climactic fight. It just seems short sighted considering they barely started on the sequel, and now by all accounts we'll be lucky if we see it hit theaters before 2025.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

CharlestonJew posted:

If we can somehow trick Sony into doing a 2nd theatre run for Kraven it’ll all be worth it

I had to google this because I couldn't remember if it was still to be released, or if I had seen it and forgotten because I'm expecting Kraven to be extremely bland and forgettable