Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Currently watching this for the....8th? time. So drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/chrizmillr/status/1278456378072301568?s=21

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Saw this today with my wife and 3 year old daughter and finally caught up on the thread. ItSV is one of my daughter and I's favorite movies and we both loved this. She got very concerned several times and shouted out to Gwen or Miles when they were in trouble. :3:

I can't wait to watch his a bunch more times.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

trevorreznik posted:

The movies aren't too heavy for your kid? Peter dying at the start of the first one and Fisk being so scary at the end is why I haven't shown it to my son, and he's a lot older than your 3 year old

She's almost 4, so we've lightly explained death and stuff to her. She (so far)understands that bad things happen to good people. But she LOVES Gwen and Miles and whatever happens to them seems to just make her want to make it right? I know kids are different but tonight when I went outside when it was dark she said "I'm brave like Miles" and came out with me, so I have no issue with letting her watch. Then she ran inside, "webbed up" the dog, and cackled.

That being said, I think the first one is incredible and I can't imagine your son coming away worse for watching it.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Don't know if anyone else would be interested in this but apparently Into the Spider-Verse will be making the rounds through some theaters accompanied by an orchestra.

https://twitter.com/spiderverse/status/1668694728102256640?s=46&t=rg4yO9Htx2FBoZvnyslcOg

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Talorat posted:

Not gonna lie, this is extremely my poo poo, I'm probably going to have to buy tickets for this if they aren't insane.

Same. Here's hoping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Wittgen posted:

Hopefully the moral of the movie is that anyone can wear the vest.

Seeeeeeee my vest, see my vest...