Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Open Marriage Night posted:

Definitely see the movie in 3D if you get the chance. The animation style is perfect for it.

I wish the Spider-Man specifically in your avatar was the one that died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I just realized that there were two movies last year that featured Peter Parker's death.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I haven't played the game yet. :(

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Spider-Verse is coming to Netflix in June!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh that sounds rad. I've been wanting them to do something like that for years.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Maybe the spider came from an alternate universe where all spiders are radioactive and give people spider powers, so the universe actually has too many Spider-Men.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Yesss.

Also I want the alternate universe of the bootleg toy to be canon.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I didn't know they tried to get Italian Spiderman. Hopefully they can work that out for the sequel.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I haven't seen Spider-Verse since it was in theaters. Did Peter B. ever wear his mask while he was in Miles's universe? I honestly don't remember him wearing a mask.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Also,

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I know nothing about him, just that his picture got posted the last time I saw a conversation about how Norman Osborne's hair would look IRL.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I want to play a mission in Spider-Man 2 where you have to rescue MJ from a giant gorilla who throws barrels at you.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

African Americans being named after presidents is a cultural thing, but they're usually U.S.A. presidents.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Extremely lol of you to think that Disney would shitcan the only character of the marvel comics that normal people actually give a poo poo about

Spiderman isn't the fantastic four or loving ghost rider, Spiderman IS marvel comics, if they tried to dumpster Spiderman the same way they did FF then the entire comics branch would be shuttered within the year. Disney has spent the entire MCU trying to make up for the fact that they don't own the flagship Marvel character, and Sony genuinely has them by the balls here.

Yeah. Spider-Man overtook Batman as the world's most popular superhero. Marvel's not gonna kill the golden goose, despite whatever restrictions they got on him.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Renegade Cut has an excellent video on the Spider-Man situation.

https://youtu.be/wJgSltWs7Tw

Basically, Sony is responsible for the success of this version of Spider-Man, and most people wrongly attribute it to Disney.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

A Spider-Man 2 as a PS5 launch title would be a slam dunk.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So many people are wearing the mask now, but not for the reason the movie expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I think Spider-Noir was literally created for a video game.