Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Skippy McPants posted:

Also, maybe I missed it but do they provide any explanation for why Officer Davis is at Fisk's party? I mean, he needs to be there to close the thematic loop on Miles' relationship to his myriad father figures, but it was a little weird how he seemed to just show up.

I thought he was outside of the building when the supercollider was running, saw that the Fisk Building was glitching out, and I figured he put two and two together and went to investigate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I am hoping in the spinoff/sequels that if they do something with J. Jonah Jameson, they borrow the Insomniac games' version, who is retired from the Daily Bugle and is running an Infowars-esque podcast. It was fun in that game and I am sure that Miller and Lord's sensibilities would go wild on that.