Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ no PI call there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:flag:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

God it's so infuriating to see the Texans just refusing to stop playing off coverage against a rookie QB who benefits from having short routes available

Colts did it too old one option Darnold only looks to throw to one guy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Look at that weak rear end poo poo.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh hey more flags

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
That was more a pat on the back then a push.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
There is the Jets I came to watch.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

2 complete horseshit block in the back calls on back to back plays.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
yikes

bondster
May 6, 2007

yay a turnover!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The Jets

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

mcmagic posted:

2 complete horseshit block in the back calls on back to back plays.

Guess the Jets just aren't very good

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why do aquamans have spacehips with lasers?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Illegal Touch on the back. 15 Yards.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Why do aquamans have spacehips with lasers?

Gotta make a movie about a man who can talk to fish interesting somehow I guess.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Intruder posted:

Guess the Jets just aren't very good

They aren't. But they don't have a fugazi 9-4 record either.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i sure do love runs on first down

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Welp so much for the field goal game of the year

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Texans every plays should be a pass to Hopkins. I am available to be your offensive coordinator.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'oh wait guys we're playing football, poo poo we can just do touchdowns!'

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
NUK

bondster
May 6, 2007

NUKKKKKK

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
DID THE JETS EVEN TRY

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I like the strategy of "pull up as Hopkins makes a play on the ball" by Roberts

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
"Ball is in the air? gently caress it, he probably wont catch it, imma start walking back toward the bench"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Athanatos posted:

DID THE JETS EVEN TRY

They are not very good.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Intruder posted:

I like the strategy of "pull up as Hopkins makes a play on the ball" by Roberts

He couldn't see the ball from his position, he was just trying desperately to run with Hopkins. I'm not sure he even knew it was thrown

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why was that texans coach talking to a helmet?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bowles not having a gameplan to stop the 1 offensive playmaker a team has? Shocking.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Play posted:

He couldn't see the ball from his position, he was just trying desperately to run with Hopkins. I'm not sure he even knew it was thrown

Usually when a DB sees a receiver's head turn and his hands go up he can figure it out

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jets, you had one job.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I thought the Jets were supposed to have a good defense

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why isn't Foreman playing I thought he was active now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I have zero faith in Fairbairn making this

e: Glad to be wrong

bondster
May 6, 2007

Fairbairn been pretty reliable lately

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nice playcalls Bates.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is he normally called Eli or Elijah? This is irrationally bugging me but I am not a Jets fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Intruder posted:

Usually when a DB sees a receiver's head turn and his hands go up he can figure it out

But then Hopkins adjusted backwards to catch the ball behind the defender and he couldn't see what he was doing because he was trying to find the ball on the other side