Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

I don't get it.

Look at the fingers of the larger pair of hands.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Holy gently caress!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Jesus Christ, I thought it was a missing frog at first. :suicide:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

what was printer goon's name again?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Artsygrrl posted:

At some point in history, legend tells of a gathering in a muddy forest, where a bizarre mating ritual occurred. They called it GoonCamp.

perfection

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
at healer's cave, lost fingat

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Alan Smithee posted:

what was printer goon's name again?

Borky https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/

lol It's been so long since I read that I forgot to include panties on the bed, her boyfriend, and his gay friend.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

super sweet best pal posted:

Look at the fingers of the larger pair of hands.

Spock?

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Look, people who got this are irreperably damaged by this forum. Maybe it's better on the other side.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Look, people who got this are irreperably damaged by this forum. Maybe it's better on the other side.

:hmmyes:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Artsygrrl posted:

Quick and dirty one before I attempt sleep. Here you see a detail of a painting that depicts a moment at an ancient gathering of goons. Legends refer to it as 'GoonCon2k3.'

Nice deep cut! :hf:

Took a while but lol.

For those still not getting it: :aatrek:

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

He has grown into fine man. Don't worry. Balls.

EDIT: For those of you who don't remember this, or have never seen it:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xi3h-hrt/momoae.html

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Dec 18, 2018

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Here, ancient cave paintings depict a moment when people gathered to play some sort of game involving limbs and matching color circles. Looks like someone needs to change loincloths!

In this detail, we see a possible fertility goddess depicted bestowing her blessing. Experts cannot determine whether the brown patches are pigment or accidental fungus on the cave wall.

In this painting, someone has depicted their favorite meal.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Artsygrrl posted:

In this detail, we see a possible fertility goddess depicted bestowing her blessing. Experts cannot determine whether the brown patches are pigment or accidental fungus on the cave wall.

Venus of Wouldenbarf :swoon:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Artsygrrl posted:

Here, ancient cave paintings depict a moment when people gathered to play some sort of game involving limbs and matching color circles. Looks like someone needs to change loincloths!

I think you have found your niche

:five:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Fuckin ribguy’s eyes are uncanny

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Artsygrrl posted:

lol

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Artsygrrl posted:

Oh my god.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Alan Smithee posted:

Turn back, this is not a load bearing cave wall

lol

double lol

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

:perfect: , but imagine the dude is kirk

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Anne Frank Funk posted:

people who got this are irreperably damaged

true in more ways than one

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

Turn back, this is not a load bearing cave wall

Am I the only one who remembers those Grover books where he tried to keep the reader from turning the page because he thought there was a monster at the end and other stuff like that? That poo poo was super meta and self-aware for books make for literal toddlers.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I remember that book!

bbqyescave.jpg is my everything though.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

MegaButt posted:

Am I the only one who remembers those Grover books where he tried to keep the reader from turning the page because he thought there was a monster at the end and other stuff like that? That poo poo was super meta and self-aware for books make for literal toddlers.

The Monster At The End Of This Book was a personal favorite when I was little, and a literary classic I've gifted to parents-to-be for their own children. The sequel with Elmo is also solid imo

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SatansOnion posted:

The Monster At The End Of This Book was a personal favorite when I was little, and a literary classic I've gifted to parents-to-be for their own children. The sequel with Elmo is also solid imo

It's a great book I agree, I feel like it is one of the biggest things that really impacted my taste growing up.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

If this was a vector image, I’d blow it up really huge, and have it printed and framed for hanging on my wall.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Artsygrrl posted:

:kiss:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

took me too long and now i hate you. voted 5.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

I was in the “I don’t get it” crowd and then boom it hit me! That’s hosed up hahahahaha!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oh holy poo poo jesus gently caress

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gods knew

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

Nice deep cut! :hf:

Took a while but lol.

For those still not getting it: :aatrek:

Guess this was during my away phase. Learn something everyday...

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ha

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

SatansOnion posted:

ToiletDuk made a great Photoshop of this in the classic Photoshop Phriday post found here (third image down):

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/childrens-books-all/1/

For my contribution: This ancient painting is a bit of a mystery, but the young man depicted appears to be in distress. Unwanted attention? And who is the lady with the strange smile?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Artsygrrl posted:

ToiletDuk made a great Photoshop of this in the classic Photoshop Phriday post found here (third image down):

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/childrens-books-all/1/

For my contribution: This ancient painting is a bit of a mystery, but the young man depicted appears to be in distress. Unwanted attention? And who is the lady with the strange smile?

I don't think I get it

I'm curious what's your method, is it just brush tools in PS and then change blending option?

Troutpack
Dec 29, 2008

He wants to watch him suffer.
This ancient series of pictograms seems to show some sort of tragic event.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

I don't think I get it

I'm curious what's your method, is it just brush tools in PS and then change blending option?

It's Microwave's mother.

And as you guessed, it's pretty easy peasy - layers, brushes, filter. :sun:

Troutpack posted:

This ancient series of pictograms seems to show some sort of tragic event.

:haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
from a thread I posted a while back