Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who ya Got?
Derwin James, Chargers
Darius Leonard, Colts
Leighton Vander Esch, Cowboys
Bradley Chubb, Broncos
Other
View Results

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

pasaluki posted:

I think Minkah Fitzpatrick isn't in the DROTY convo this year, but I have to admit he's really good.

Yeah, I don't think he's going to get many votes but he's going to be excellent IMO, and could have garnered some consideration if the Dolphins weren't so enamored with the idea of just randomly moving him between positions with little warning or practice time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers do this with Derwin James all the time and he rules

Is James really doing things dramatically different from what he did in college? Afaik it's the same general safety/dime defender stuff, it's just the Chargers have really embraced it and have a defensive scheme that can facilitate it.

If you took him and played him as a boundary corner(which is my main complaint with what the Dolphins have done with Fitzpatrick) you're going to take him away from all that and almost certainly make him less effective in coverage to boot.