Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who ya Got?
Derwin James, Chargers
Darius Leonard, Colts
Leighton Vander Esch, Cowboys
Bradley Chubb, Broncos
Other
View Results

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
It should be either James or Leonard, but you can never count out Anyone Who Has A Few Good Weeks For The Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

have they standardized tackles as a stat? I remember a few years ago reading that each team kept their own tackle stats and would occasionally do poo poo like award half tackles for jumping onto a pile as the ball carrier was already falling to the ground

ShakeZula posted:

The guy I'd have a real problem with winning is Vander Esch, because he's a more direct comparison to Leonard and his stats are way less impressive. Him winning would just feel like some media-market bullshit.

agreed, and unfortunately I think he's got a real shot at winning

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You keep forgetting Lamar Jackson exists. Don't do that to yourself, he's awesome.

I have as good a chance as Lamar Jackson at being named OROTY

e: in a just world it'd be Baker, but given East Coast Bias and the Giant's official Classy Organization Status it'll probably go to Saquan