Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

One year our biology teacher got divorced and was rendered completely unable to function day to day, let alone do his job, for the whole year. He'd show up when class started, take attendance, then retreat to a back room and leave us alone with the biology department's collection of educational VHS tapes for junior high students. More often than not he wouldn't come back and we'd wait for the bell and let ourselves out. Once we'd caught how this was gonna go on we started bringing our own movies from home. On a few occasions he wouldn't show up at all. I remember one exam that was just five or six basic questions scribbled haphazardly on a sheet. Poor guy, you know, but in retrospect, someone should have stepped in on that hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Okay what the hell is it about teachers and divorces.