Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I once had a teacher straight creep on my mom.

I guess I should preface that with the fact that my mother is a very pretty woman. I'm plain, but my mother is pretty, and has aged well. My aunt had a candle business I worked at, and I sold them around the school (and gave them to teachers I liked ) My ma came by and gave him one, and I saw that loving look. That look some men get when they see a beautiful woman. To this day, I hate it. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

So later, he takes me aside and says, "Dick, your mom's real purty. Real purty."
"Yeah. She is." I was short with him.
He got right up to asking me her number, but pussed out, "I really appreciate the candle. Thanks, Dick."
He got that creepy look when he talked about her. I just left and took my seat.

Aside from that, he wasn't a bad teacher. I just had undiagnosed dyscalcula and horrible depression, so I wasn't great at learning.

A lot of people don't talk about this, but having beautiful parents and being plain yourself is really rough. It didn't help that I wasn't into make up and stuff. But that's beside the point.

(God, my ma might show up in this thread, she was a sub. You've never been skeeved until you hear teenage boys talk about wanting to do terrible, vividly sexual things to your mom.)

E: I don't have any good stories, because I didn't have him, but we had this massively fat teacher that chose to ride a scooter instead of walk. As in, after work, he would roll to his car, get up, put his scooter in his car and drive away. I never did figure out if Rolly was just lazy or had something wrong with him. He was also massively rude and condescending to students, so whatever it was, I didn't feel bad for him.

I also had a nice physics teacher that was like six foot five. One day she walked up on me, surprising me, and I blurted, "God, you're tall!" She sort of sighed and said, "I know."

Dating was apparently hard for her.

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Dec 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU