Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Some tweaks were made by Scuttle to authing with the discord version of shoes so if this hasn't been working for you previously, it's probably worth trying again now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Wondering how long we'll have left so this is a reminder that Goon Radio lives on!

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I think your best chance is come and chat on discord, someone might be able to sort you out.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Foiled by time zones! Dammit tanka, I know I would have loved it.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

GBS-FM will return once Scuttle replaces some blown fuses!

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I can see you on the discord 3 times, so you've at some point made 3 different discord accounts - two of them are green/approved already. Maybe you just need to log in to the right discord account and then you'll already have access to the gbs fm server? I can copy/paste you the ID if you want, I suspect the most recent one is Transylvania Ferdinand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I think the practicalities of what you want are that it's likely to result in poor performance and the reason I think this is that I've used the favourites tag in what I think is a reasonable way but now it takes 20 sec or so for the playlist to load for me because for every track in the list it scans my favourites list to see if I have favourited it, or rated it. And my favourites list is long enough that this is a problem.

You can search like this
https://gbs.fm/search?query=favourites%3DChrisKnight+score%3D0

To get unrated songs or use score>3 for example for specific ratings

Or this to get unplayed

https://gbs.fm/search?query=uploader%3DChrisKnight+playcount%3D0

There have been over a million songs played so to find the time a song was last played would it involve scanning that list of played songs? Maybe there's a way to formulate a search to get what you want but I don't know what it is for last played.