Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuttle_SE
Jun 2, 2005
I like mammaries
Pillbug

"What's a token?" you may ask yourself.

If you don't have any, you can only have one song at a time in the playlist. _With_ tokens you can inflict your horrible taste in music on people 25 times as efficient!

Don't delay, sign up today!

If your tokens don't show up, contact us on IRC or Discord.

(Offer also valid for existing customers who will have 25 tokens automatically added to their account)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuttle_SE
Jun 2, 2005
I like mammaries
Pillbug

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Anyway, what's the "farts" column for/do?

Depending on what rating a track has, you get a _hilarious_ emoticon in the Farts-column.

"Farts" was supposed to something temporary while I tested it...haven't bothered to change it...

Scuttle_SE
Jun 2, 2005
I like mammaries
Pillbug
Vitamin Me has been complicit in dragging gbs.fm kicking and screaming into the new century.

We are now running on Python 3.10 and Django 4. Before we were running on steam engines and slave labor.