Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

The_White_Crane posted:

The other thing, though it'd be more work and is mostly only of interest to weirdos like me who read their manga on ebook readers, is that it'd be nice if you could split the pages when they aren't spreads.
Just like to quote this, as a phone reader, but even with the slight inconvenience it's still a great read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Could the house get more hosed? Yes? Continue.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Finally, chapter 100, surely the loving house will get owned when this next chapter rolls around.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Attack on House.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I hope it ends and there is no sequel because that loving house is completely destroyed and never coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Mulva posted:

Souboutei was rad as gently caress. Souboutei *is* rad as gently caress. I assume Souboutei will continue to be rad as gently caress. Everyone should read Souboutei.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

actually, Souboutei can get hosed.