Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

chapter 21 is out

https://mangadex.org/chapter/517566/1

thanks for the translation, this poo poo has got me gripped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

the main char is weirdly super hotblooded after being presented as a big nerd
it's cool, esp. bc he looks like a char straight out of an older manga/show rather than a modern design (i guess this may be related to the general style of it?)

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

wait, flor's ability is actually called "apport"?
i thought it was like somethin' where kurenai didn't know the world "teleport" so she just went with the second half of it

anyways, appreciate the releases! i just caught up and man, this thing has way too strong cliffhangers!

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

theyre all gonna die and it will be his fault

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

lmao deido owns
he's just so up his rear end that not even aliens can defeat him

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

I love how much more menacing and inhuman Shino looks compared to the happy young Shinobu we saw. It's pretty clear that Deido drew her with that distant expression due to the context of that memory being tainted in Deido's mind. And the way Shino takes those attributes of the painting and exaggerates them makes the differences even more striking. And I think that's really cool.

noting this in a re-read, her eyes are very explicitly drawn in the way as the recently dead shinobu in the memory that was shown to zanka. not in the painting itself but shino specifically

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

it's really funny that the aliens' plan only changed once our group of heroes apparently blew up the majority of what was left of their species (that wasn't used as paint) - puttin' the dots together they were digging a hole to escape deido and then gently caress up humanity's poo poo

and deido inadvertently hosed them over even more by helping out takoha, though it's less inadvertently and more 'he literally doesn't care one way or the other'

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

holy poo poo at oujin having been here the entire time

dude wasnt trapped in souboutei or whatever he literally is just an immortal guy who wandered in and decided 'oh man this is sick, im gonna just kill a ton of people'

the comments mentioning that he shows up in the briefing and the entrance sequence and he's totally there in the first like 10 chapters of the thing

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

yo thanks for pumping these out so fast.

science RULES

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

god i love takohas self insert rear end feelin character

what a drat unique protagonist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

WHAT