Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Yeah, sounds like you need to give the translations to somebody else. Its really baffling how often translations are delayed forever because of an editor (I am assuming its the editor, and not the typesetter)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

I suspect that the airplane flew over Souboutei, which caused all the bad things to happen.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

VibrantPareidolia posted:

What program is everyone using to read the chapters? I have Comical for RAR files but it just gives me an error saying it's not a valid RAR file when I try opening it.
I think there might be something weird with the files, I had to re-rar them in order for them to work with CDisplay.

Also, Hell House was also a movie. Its kind of crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacLdQdJJpY

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

onsetOutsider posted:

CHAPTER 25

https://mangadex.org/chapter/579931/1

ok so this time i'm gonna actually release it faster. i have a friend helping me so we gucci

Cool. I don't really have a big issue with the long delays, do it at whatever pace you want. However, if there is going to be a long delay can you just give a heads-up please? Its more annoying not knowing if a series is dropped or not. I really appreciate you translating this though.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Huh, I was expecting teaching the ancient alien with godlike powers how to become angry would end badly for everyone. I thought he was going to be the true villain.