Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

You all got options but I assume you are going to use pushes and pulls to slap the living corpses through the traps to clear the way and then figure out something for zapping the spirits before scampering off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Goggles are fine. I'd really like to finish off the elite with an attack and move way up away from the cannons, unless anyone needs Nobby to do anything else.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I'm planning to move quickly and go to G7, then put up the wound song so y'all can deal with the spirits a bit more readily.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Timeworn Tomb, Round 3A

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards are marked in red, while lost cards are marked in purple. Cards in the active slot are marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 6 with Mobilizing Measure and Wistful Wounding.
code:
MOBILIZING MEASURE (06) [Lvl5]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies may perform a "MOVE 1" action before any of their Attack actions
Gain 1 XP at the beginning of each of your turns
When another Song is played, discard this card

BOT: MOVE 6 - 1 XP

///

WISTFUL WOUNDING (16) [LvlX]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies add WOUND to all their attacks
BOT: ATK 1, Range 4
---
LOOT 1
---
1 XP
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 17 with Crushing Hammer and Scroll of Lightning.
code:
CRUSHING HAMMER (17) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK 3, STUN - 2 XP - LOSS

BOT: MOVE 2
---
Round Bonus: SHIELD 1, Self

///

SCROLL OF LIGHTNING (77) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK 5, Range 3
---
Infuse LIGHT

BOT: MOVE 3
---
PUSH 1, Target all adjacent enemies
---
Infuse AIR
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 31 with Burn Away the Dark and Flying Sickle.
code:
BURN AWAY THE DARK (31) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK 1, Target all enemies within 2 hexes
Consume FIRE: WOUND, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 2
---
DISARM, Target one adjacent enemy
---
Consume ICE: Infuse FIRE
Consume DARK: Infuse LIGHT

///

FLYING SICKLE (91) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK 5, Range 4, PULL 3
---
Infuse AIR

BOT: ATK 2
---
Consume LIGHT: MOVE 2, 1 XP
---
ATK 2
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in-depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 12AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Well I guess Letty's going to the god drat moon lol.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
I think my turn is pretty straightforward unless anyone has objections.
  • Sand Devil plops Living Corpse 3 in E9
  • I use Flying Sickle to pull Living Corpse 6 to C9
  • I move next to the Living Spirit 5 and Disarm it.
That said, happy to tweak as desired by the group.

If Letty shivs Living Corpse 5 with the top of Wistful Wounding and rolls well, we could even kill it. I assume Nobby will kill the elite.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah my plan for Nobby is to move left then up and zap the elite zombie dead barring the worst luck. If movement song stays up I can get next to the spirit at A10 for disadvantage on it's attack otherwise I'd like A9. I could stun the spirit instead but then the elite will thump someone hard and poisony.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Just need to know what Letty's doing and we're good to go!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Move to g7 and play wounding.

That'll force one of the spirits to move up and then I can disable and such

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Oh nice. The spirits aren't moving this turn but if you go to G7 and I take Nobby to A7 the top spirit won't shoot anyone saving us some damage. And I think we'll be out of line of sight of the cannons if we're in the corners?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 3B

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (FairGame) posted:

- Letty gains 1 XP from her song!

- Letty uses Wistful Wounding (top)!
Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies add WOUND to all their attacks

- Letty uses Mobilizing Measure (bottom)! Moves to G7. Letty gains 1 XP.

17. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Crushing Hammer (bottom)! Activates Boots of Dashing! Moves to A7. Round Bonus: Shield 1.

- Nobby uses Scroll of Lightning (top)! Activates Eagle-Eye Goggles! Attacks Living Corpse 4 (E) with ADVANTAGE for 8 damage (ATK 5, +1 bonus, +2/+1 modifier). Living Corpse 4 (E) is killed!

- LIGHT is strong.

31. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil moves to E9, carrying Living Corpse 3. Trap sprung! Living Corpse 3 suffers 8 damage and is POISONED and MUDDLED.

- Kir Kanos uses Burn Away the Dark (bottom)! Moves to F9. Living Spirit 5 is DISARMED.

- Kir Kanos uses Flying Sickle (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 6 for 6 damage (ATK 5, +1 modifier). Pulls to C9. Trap sprung! Living Corpse 6 suffers 7 damage and is killed!

- AIR is strong.
Smart use of traps there!

61. Living Spirit posted:

- Living Spirit 1 is out of range!
- Living Spirit 5 loses DISARM.

66. Living Corpse posted:

- Living Corpse 3 attacks Kir Kanos for 4 damage (ATK 4, x2/+1 modifier - x2 treated as +0). Loses MUDDLE.

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 attacks Letty for 3 damage (ATK 4, -1 modifier).
- All other Ancient Artillery are out of range/line of sight.
Letty's getting pretty beat up; hopefully she can avoid any more hits before the finish.

End of Round posted:

- Nobby refreshes Eagle-Eye Goggles.

- AIR and LIGHT are waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS TOMORROW, 12AM EST:getin:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I don't see an easy way to get to Letty with a heal without getting shot up by the cannons so I'll probably go after spirit 1. I won't be going very fast but hopefully not too slow either.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

I don't see an easy way to get to Letty with a heal without getting shot up by the cannons so I'll probably go after spirit 1. I won't be going very fast but hopefully not too slow either.

Letty will be fine. Moving faster than the cannons to get out of range.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 4A

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards are marked in red, while lost cards are marked in purple. Cards in the active slot are marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 14 with Shocking Advance and Blade Dance.
code:
SHOCKING ADVANCE (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK 3, IMMOBILIZE
---
Consume LIGHT: Round Bonus: SHIELD 1, 1 XP

---
Infuse LIGHT

///

BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK 1, Range 3
Consume FIRE: +1 ATK, PULL 2, 1 XP
---
MOVE 2
---
ATK 1, Range 3
Consume LIGHT: +1 ATK, PULL 2, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4, Jump - 1 XP - LOSS
All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage
Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, 1 XP
Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 44 with Throw Voice and Tuning the Outcome.
code:
THROW VOICE (44) [Lvl1]
TOP: DISARM, Range 3, Template

BOT: Range 3, Template - 1 XP - LOSS
Force all enemies in the targeted area to perform a "MOVE 1" action with you controlling the actions

///

TUNING THE OUTCOME (78) [Lvl1]
TOP: BLESS, Affect all adjacent allies

---
CURSE, Range 3
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 48 with Impaling Spear and Giant Club.
code:
IMPALING SPEAR (48) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK 3, Template - 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4

///

GIANT CLUB (61) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK 5 - 1 XP

BOT: ATK 3, MUDDLE
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in-depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Easy enough, Nobby is just going to move up to A11 and thump spirit 1 with his giant club.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Moving to G10 and shutting down the spirit.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

The Sand Devil will move the Living Corpse to E10, then move itself over to Living Spirit 5.

Then:
  • First Blade Dance attack on Living Spirit 1
  • Move to G8
  • Consume Light, attack Living Spirit 5
  • Shocking Advance move to G11

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

TravelLog posted:

The Sand Devil will move the Living Corpse to E10, then move itself over to Living Spirit 5.

Then:
  • First Blade Dance attack on Living Spirit 1
  • Move to G8
  • Consume Light, attack Living Spirit 5
  • Shocking Advance move to G11

Any chance you can not move to 11? I'll get cannoned.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

FairGame posted:

Any chance you can not move to 11? I'll get cannoned.

I aim to please. I'll end my turn where I started it.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 4B

14. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil moves to F10, carrying Living Corpse 3. Trap sprung! Living Corpse 3 suffers 8 damage and is killed! Living Spirit 5 suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED.

- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bottom)! Moves to E9.

- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (top)!
Attacks Living Spirit 1 for 0 damage (ATK 1, +0 modifier, -3 shield). Living Spirit 1 is WOUNDED.
Moves to F9.
Consumes LIGHT! Attacks Living Spirit 5 with DISADVANTAGE for 0 damage (ATK 1, -1/+2 FIRE modifier, -3 shield). Living Spirit 5 is WOUNDED.

- LIGHT is strong.
Letty's song already coming in handy!

44. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (FairGame) posted:

- Letty uses Throw Voice (top)! Ancient Artillery 2 is DISARMED.

- Letty uses Tuning the Outcome (bottom)! Moves to G10. Living Spirit 5 is CURSED.
Slight change from Letty's orders - since the Spirit is muddled, it makes more sense to disarm the Artillery here.

46. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 loses DISARM.
- Ancient Artillery 6 attacks Kir Kanos for 1 damage (ATK 3, -2 modifier).

48. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Impaling Spear (bottom)! Moves to A11.

- Nobby uses Giant Club (top)! Activates Eagle-Eye Goggles! Attacks Living Spirit 1 with ADVANTAGE for 7 damage (ATK 5, +1/BLESS modifier, -3 shield). Living Spirit 1 is killed! Nobby gains 1 XP!
Nobby's not gonna let Kir hog all the glory!

48. Living Spirit posted:

- Living Spirit 5 suffers 1 damage! Attacks Kir Kanos with DISADVANTAGE for 0 damage (ATK 3, x0/+1 modifier). Loses MUDDLE.

End of Round posted:

- Nobby refreshes Chainmail.

- AIR is inert. LIGHT is waning.
That spirit is effectively dead, between its wound and the Sand Devil. The players should think about stepping on the plate, and preparing to move towards the exit.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM with this format:
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm going to throw a heal, whether to cure my poison or toss it on anyone who can get within 2 spaces of me, then I can either recover some cards or grab a coin depending on how fast you two want to trigger the pressure plate. Ideally I'd like to heal this turn and long rest next turn but I don't know if the cannons will cooperate. The spirit will die this coming turn to wound + sand devil?

edit: I guess I could also short rest now, or long rest this turn depending on when you want to press ahead.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

I'm going to throw a heal, whether to cure my poison or toss it on anyone who can get within 2 spaces of me, then I can either recover some cards or grab a coin depending on how fast you two want to trigger the pressure plate. Ideally I'd like to heal this turn and long rest next turn but I don't know if the cannons will cooperate. The spirit will die this coming turn to wound + sand devil?

edit: I guess I could also short rest now, or long rest this turn depending on when you want to press ahead.

I'm not planning on doing much. The range 8 card isn't in the deck right now so it's safe. I'm just gonna add 2 curses to the enemy deck before the spirit dies.

I'm fine with a long rest next turn. We shouldn't get punished by cannons.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

I'd like to Long Rest this turn if none of you mind, then I can go late and stand on the plate next turn while you guys long rest?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Can you delay one more turn? If you do anything fast the spirit will die on its turn otherwise it gets an attack in. And if we trigger the plate next turn new enemies might appear and blast Letty while she is resting. That said I'll probably skip a long rest on Nobby and use my heal card 2-3 turns in a row to try to bring us up a bit for the final run so it should be okay.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

bagrada posted:

Can you delay one more turn? If you do anything fast the spirit will die on its turn otherwise it gets an attack in. And if we trigger the plate next turn new enemies might appear and blast Letty while she is resting. That said I'll probably skip a long rest on Nobby and use my heal card 2-3 turns in a row to try to bring us up a bit for the final run so it should be okay.

Okay. I’ll use the only two cards left to me (absent my potions) then.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks, hopefully you won't regret it :) Fairgame do you still have the gear to clear some of the remaining traps? There shouldn't be any in the next room since only the 6 were listed on the setup.

Pheld posted:

When someone steps on the pressure plate, we'll spawn a normal Stone Golem at A9, an elite Stone Golem at G9, and normal Ancient Artilleries at A7, A11, and G11 (if any are available, currently all their standees are on the board). Also just as a reminder, these traps deal 7 damage and inflict poison.

So we know the golems have a relatively fast pull & immobilize but otherwise can mostly be ignored. The person who triggers the plate might have to tank a round from them and worry about 2 draws of the immobilize but the others just have the next room to worry about.

We'll have to escape through the exit a in the topmost tile. Do we know if someone gets out just by ending their turn there? I seem to recall at least one of the mission exits in the digital game had the people not leaving the board until the end of the round so it took a while to get everyone through. We'll find out when we open the door if :iiam:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

Thanks, hopefully you won't regret it :) Fairgame do you still have the gear to clear some of the remaining traps? There shouldn't be any in the next room since only the 6 were listed on the setup.

So we know the golems have a relatively fast pull & immobilize but otherwise can mostly be ignored. The person who triggers the plate might have to tank a round from them and worry about 2 draws of the immobilize but the others just have the next room to worry about.

We'll have to escape through the exit a in the topmost tile. Do we know if someone gets out just by ending their turn there? I seem to recall at least one of the mission exits in the digital game had the people not leaving the board until the end of the round so it took a while to get everyone through. We'll find out when we open the door if :iiam:

Still have the gear.

Plan right now is to double curse and hope the red guard goes faster than the spirit so it dies. Next turn I actually have cards to play but could long rest if preferred.

I’m not real worried about this tbh. I also have a push 4 and can eject a golem as needed.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 5A

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 14 with Disorienting Dirge and Singing Arrow.
code:
DISORIENTING DIRGE (14) [Lvl4]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their attacks

BOT: CURSE, Target all enemies within Range 3
---
BLESS, Affect all allies within Range 3
---
1 XP

///

SINGING ARROW (89) [Lvl1]
TOP: CURSE, Range 3, Template

BOT: ATK 1, Range 3, WOUND
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 19 with Strangling Chain and Barbaric Instincts.
code:
STRANGLING CHAIN (19) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK 3, IMMOBILIZE
Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage
Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4
---
IMMOBILIZE, Target all adjacent enemies

///

BARBARIC INSTINCTS (12) [Lvl2]
TOP: Round Bonus: SHIELD 1
---
PULL 1, Range 2
---
All adjacent enemies suffer 1 damage
---
Infuse FIRE

BOT: Consume LIGHT: MOVE 2, 1 XP
---
ATK 1, WOUND
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 23 with Sharpening Kit and Reforge.
code:
SHARPENING KIT (23) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL 4, Range 2 - 1 XP

BOT: Round Bonus: You and all allies within Range 2 add +1 ATK to all your attacks this round

///

REFORGE (95) [Lvl2]
TOP: You or one adjacent ally may Refresh one of your spent or consumed one-hand or two-hand items - 1 XP

BOT: Recover up to two of your discarded cards
The players have already discussed their plans, and nobody's stepping on the plate, so this round should be pretty straightforward. Please make sure to clarify where you'd like to end up if you're moving!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

That damned cannon.

Oh well. Add 2 curses to the deck and a bless to the redguard. Not moving. If the redguard wants to get to the one safe spot and leave me to tank and hope for a curse, that's fine too.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Eh, I don't love leaving things like that to chance (especially with you on such low HP).

Turn will thus be: (1) Barbaric Instincts top to give myself some shield and (2) Bottom of Strangling Chain (staying still). Sand Devil moves off and then back on to the Spirit.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm going to clear off my poison, then recover my heal and a big move card. Next turn I'll heal someone and move (both depending on what the cannons are doing) and quick rest.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 5B

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (FairGame) posted:

- Letty uses Singing Arrow (top)! Living Spirit 5 is CURSED.

- Letty uses Disorienting Dirge (bottom)! Living Spirit 5 is CURSED. Kir Kanos is BLESSED. Letty gains 1 XP!

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil moves out and back in to F10. Living Spirit 5 suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED.

- Kir Kanos uses Strangling Chain (bottom)! No action taken.

- Kir Kanos uses Barbaric Instincts (top)! Round Bonus: SHIELD 1. Living Spirit 5 suffers 1 damage and is killed!

- FIRE is strong.

23. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Sharpening Kit (top)! Removes POISON. Nobby gains 1 XP!

- Nobby uses Reforge (bottom)! Recovers Sharpening Kit and Hastened Step!

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 attacks Kir Kanos for 1 damage (ATK 4, -2 modifier, -1 shield).

End of Round posted:

- Nobby refreshes Boots of Striding.

- LIGHT is inert. FIRE is waning.
Pretty simple round this time; that's going to change pretty soon!

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 15:07 on May 12, 2022

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm going to heal again this turn, with some movement so I can target either Letty or whoever is going to take cannon hits if they pull a mean card.

If you want me to hop on the trigger while you two rest let me know otherwise I'll assume the next turn is go time.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I've got another turn in me but it's not that necessary.

Do we need to kill the golems to get the door open or does it just open as soon as the plate is occupied? I can switch back to the move song and we can peace right out.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

I'll Long Rest here, losing Barbaric Instincts. Sand Devil will move to E10.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

FairGame posted:

I've got another turn in me but it's not that necessary.

Do we need to kill the golems to get the door open or does it just open as soon as the plate is occupied? I can switch back to the move song and we can peace right out.

Ending your turn on the plate unlocks the door. So if you don't want to try to kill two monsters with lots of HP and shields, while cannons are firing at you, you don't have to!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Phelddagrif posted:

Ending your turn on the plate unlocks the door. So if you don't want to try to kill two monsters with lots of HP and shields, while cannons are firing at you, you don't have to!

Good to know.

I will *not* long rest this turn. I *will*, however, clear out the traps and creep a little closer to the top door.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 6A

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 8 with Echoing Aria and Provoke Terror.
code:
ECHOING ARIA (08) [Lvl3]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE 2, Range 2

BOT: Round Bonus: SHIELD 2, Affect all allies within Range 3 - 1 XP

///

PROVOKE TERROR (60) [Lvl6]
TOP: STUN, Range 4, Template

BOT: ATK 4, Range 4, PUSH 3
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 23 with Sharpening Kit and Hastened Step.
code:
SHARPENING KIT (23) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL 4, Range 2 - 1 XP

BOT: Round Bonus: You and all allies within Range 2 add +1 ATK to all your attacks this round

///

HASTENED STEP (26) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK 2
---
MOVE 1
---
ATK 2

BOT: MOVE 5
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 99 with a Long Rest.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Move to E11. Use the gear to disarm the other 2 poison traps.

Use the stamina potion to get back Echoing Aria and Disorienting Dirge.

I'll protect whoever's on the plate next turn with the shield and disadvantage song before we book it the turn after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Gonna grab the coin at E10 and heal Letty. Quick rest, protecting hastened step and sharpening kit in that preference. I'll stand on the plate next turn going as fast as I can unless Kir wants to lightspeed it.