Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Zurai posted:

Agreeing with these items.
Same.

Also, save the puppy, you monsters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Been playing quite a lot of Brute, so let me just say that Balanced Measure sounds great, but as a new player, you almost certainly want something more reliable. Also, Leaping Cleave literally never left my deck his whole career, so keep that one. Jump is very good, as are area attacks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I imagine it was basic, rather than using a Lost card on the first turn against some generic enemies, but I could be wrong.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Piell posted:

I find a loss card can greatly speed up the first room and lead to a great benefit overall (especially for those with a larger hand size), and this would pretty much be the optimal use of Trample (circling around would let the brute hit 6, 2, and 5)
That's fair. I just feel dirty using multi target attacks without some way to apply a boost or condition to the whole attack.