Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Is it too late to sign up for future rounds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I also have pms btw.

and NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Gonna be a whole lot of ded oozes in a moment.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

That Italian Guy posted:

The Monster!

Just as an heads-up, my day is probably going to be spent in IKEA, so we may have to skip today's update till tomorrow! Sorry folks, I have an insatiable hunger for birch wood and/or meatballs.

You should not have chosen option B on the Target or IKEA card. Sure you get meatballs, but at the cost of your very soul.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Thanks for the play. I've never played the Cragheart before; it may well be my next class in my board group if I ever get around to retiring the two characters I'm currently running. :)

Also, A, 4 gold from whoever has the most dosh, 3 from the others.

I like the cut of this one's craggy jib.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Road A We may be bad guys but we are aligned with the mercantile interests of the city.

Frozen hollow

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

oh poo poo i'm up for stabbing things!

help me guys imma noob.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Wow drakes are ASSHOLES

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

we are almost done... and that means its about my turn... and we get a new character?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

oh boy i'm excited.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Augmentation PQ

Ignore scenario effects, lose 2 -1s, -1 to +1

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Master Splinter declines to share hers but as the cragheart has offered will not oppose giving the man the potion. Road event A I guess

Clockwork Cove. Lets do some looting shenanigans/

Also I am our glorious heroic savior the mindthief this scenario.

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED GLOOMHAVEN SO ENJOY MY CONFUSED FLAILING

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 28, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I am going to sleep but it looks... looks like i'm gonna get mauled by flying jerk demons.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I am thinking B8 for optimal stabbing potential. With the new card we have I can just explode one earth demon or inox if we go that route.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 30, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Since we have confidence on the earth demons I will set up to go fast and grief inox.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So I'll be using the bottom of cranium overload and my boots to move to c3 and the top of my augment to power up and stab the inox archer in c2.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 1, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

That sounds extremely suicidal unless you are using an invisibility cloak? If you aren't, remember you will also kite the Elite Earth Demon back into that hallway there unless Rocky gets closer.

Rocky, were you going to Explosive Punch that rock there? I'm trying to figure out where everyone will be at 41 & 51 because Ash has a mind of his own. If Splinter doesn't go invisible, I might have to use my boots to go before the earth demons and make sure I'm not wasting my turn.

I assure you I am only moderately suicidal.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

oh look i'm not dead.

My plot is to go at RATSPEED, recover and get to the shanking, a lot of shanking. So much shanking.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

RATSPEED: when your cards all have ≤20 initiative and you need a more granular description.

RATSPEED is slower than BRAINEXPLODE but faster than, SHANKSPEED.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I messed up on where the inox were at. I will be shanking less than I thought.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Well, they are activating their trap card.

My initial plan is to go up, with scurry, jam a knife into the weaker of the inox, and then stun the healthy one.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My planned position is C2 for maximized shanking. How many traps there will be will depend on how many inox archers are active I guess.

Potentially rocky can toss enemies into the traps... I can mind control maybe to make them hurt themselves as well?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

And I don't get the +2 from my augment if I move up right? so its best I stun then shank?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

How do I open doors again? walk into them?

Also how do I loot again? stand on it? spend an action?

I could get the door right now by drinking my stamina for some of my cards and going megafast. Alternatively I can not travel, go at HALF RATSPEED and murder the inox archer with extra shanking action.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

I'm chucking an attack at the demon and the archer and probably catching Ash with splash damage. Then I'm moving up to get closer to the door.
Initiative is what it is, I'm going at middling speed.

Is it worth trying to push the demon or the archer into the trap? No earth or I'd do it. (These assholes didn't generate any and would have stolen mine this turn :gloomhaven:)

I can act at QUARTER RATSPEED and force movement if that is desirable (can I make units move into traps?) but that does risk me getting an arrow in the face.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Quarter ratspeed it is. It should be ok? :shrug:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

obviously I am putting my knife into that archer there to stun possibly kill, then going up one to loot that delicious coin into my ratpurse.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

long rest is good.

I am going to attempt to do some shenanigans to murder the inox and regenerate a bit. moving at around half the speed of shanking.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I mean i'm for whatever i'll need to rest at the end of next turn, a long rest would suit me fine.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

going to switch augs to shank and heal, if he goes down I move into his spot and loot. if he is still alive I shank again. one of the two should finish the inox.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

1. I can't get no coin with what I got left in my hand (I think) but that's ok
2. Long Rest
3. I can go fairly fast, or really slow depending on if you all want me to be the door knocker. If I am breaching the door I am going to be an invisible rat when I do it. Does my movement stop when the door opens? or can I keep going if I have spaces left to me?

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Oct 8, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

You keep going. Third room is smaller, I can breach that one when we get to it.

Also all the bottoms can be used as a generic move 2 instead of their text, you can swipe the coin in B2 by standing on it before my turn.

I thought you wanted the coin. I mean i'll take it if you won't.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

If it's still there I'll take it, but you know, Cragheart initiative.

I'll nick it to set up for opening the door.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

C7 shanking B7

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

its fine, everything is fine. I am going to be going as slow as a rat can go next turn in all likelihood.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I will be going quite slow for a ratthief, mindscrewing a guard into sharpness if the guard is still alive, otherwise if I can't do that i'm stealing stuff.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I am gonna loot the chest guys. Sorry but imma rat thief!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

If ya'll can move up i'll do some moving if also you can get the bear to move his butt off that coin there will be looting, then spend next turn getting in door range before another long rest. I can't really go slow so can you move the bear fast?

I can refresh my cloak? with the charm I think and be invisible for the door breach.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Oct 13, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Its cool without invisible.

Gonna stun one earth and then EXPLOSIONS the second one I have a movement left so i'll end up one hext further in so ya'll can get on that demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

This scenario being more or less a straight line slugfest certainly helps.