Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
goon evening fellow goon, the new year is approaching, have you got your wall calendar ready?
maybe that charity you donate to sent you a free one in the mail and you're ready and raring to hang that native american artwork or pictures of sick kids up on your wall for the year?

well NOT ME. only the best will do for my bullshit wall, to let any visitors know without so much as a word passing between us that I regard them with naked hostility and contempt

I was toying with the idea of this being a photoshop thread but I don't think we can beat the calendars that actually exist

yes, actually exist

hhow'd you like to get your 2019 going with 16 images of the hit 1995 Chris Farley comedy Tommy Boy (The Movie)

or maybe you have a kilt fetish?

still hung up on the former first lady?

the possibilities are endless!

maybe around the girls you're a real kick in the pants, and want a calendar that reflects that? you've got options!

?
!

gently caress.

wait maybe this one actually kind of owns?

but hey, why stick with calendars carried by the cynical corporate tyrants at calendars.com?
the internet has democratized calendars. now anyone can make one!

https://www.zazzle.com/animal_calendar_wild_animal_tiger_zebra_horse_2019-158846818488349847

anyone.

A N Y O N E

love emojis, but wish they looked more like a sickly, dead-eyed psychopath won't stop staring at you? we've got just the thing

cool motorbike parrot

apparently this is a kiwi drag queen called Queen Olivia St Redfern and the entire calendar is pictures of her photoshopped to be in outer space and while part of me has a sincere appreciation for all of these weirdos I just want to be absolutely clear that I think this one in particular is beyond reproach

I'm also a big fan of this failure-anticipating opossum calendar...

.... which for some reason on november just gives up being an opossum calendar and starts threatening you with a squirrel

apparently her name is Rosie. it kind of looks like life is agony for her? apparently she's from malibu, which as you may recall burned down this year. hope rosie is ok :(

this was going to be restricted to 2019 calendars but I feel like I would be remiss if I didn't post this one

https://www.zazzle.com/2014_calendar_chicks_and_vintage_arcade_games_calendar-158899835550795700

so, full disclosure, I actually started this hobby of buying (or, more often than not, never quite actually bothering to buy) the shittiest calendar I can find back in 2014, but I always forgot to make a thread until like mid-March, which is way too late to be making a thread about calendars. (you guys would be liable to think I went two and a half months without a calendar!)
this was the first year I remembered, which turns out to be pretty unfortunate, because RedBubble ceased production of their calendars in August of this year, which means we lost out on a lot of good detritus, but also I don't get to share my perennial runner-up, a calendar of domestic-themed fan art of turians from the Mass Effect franchise. it was mature-rated (and, before you ask, no, not that I recall), so archive.org couldn't bypass the filter. a google search turns up a dead deviantart account and a lone piece of fanart that found its way to a Mass Effect wiki

as you can see from these two gay cricket aliens and their lovely 2nd place kid , this comes as a pretty substantial loss, and I regret not seizing upon the opportunity to buy it when I still had the chance.
only thing to do now is prevent this tragedy from recurring.

anyway, here, find some more:
https://www.calendars.com/lp/calendars/2019-calendars/
https://www.zazzle.com/calendars

it ought to be a hoot, and a holler

please behave!
no arguing about politics, no weird passive-aggressive call-outs, no slapfights, no posting things you're secretly masturbating to! (don't think we won't know!)
I almost didn't post this because I hate having to babysit my dang threads. I have finals to study for ok, I won't be back for a bit, so just be cool, please, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

sloth calendar owns

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
God drat those are some awful calendars. Thread delivers.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
TOMMY BOY
(The Movie)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Yes one "Kilty Pleasures" calendar please.

Actually better make it two.

They're both for friends.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I will buy all of these calendars if they are 50 cents. NOT A PENNY MORE.

Except for that opossum one. I'll pay a dollar for that. Easy.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Richard Simmons calender is right up my alley.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stark Fist posted:

TOMMY BOY
(The Movie)

I was holding out for artwork from the novel, but I GUESS that will do.

#ITSACOLORFULWORLD

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Welp consider me doxxed; I am the stoner sloth

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If Frebruary happens don't call me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl1wbIhViM

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Zeluth posted:

If Frebruary happens don't call me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl1wbIhViM

Have you watched that movie?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Vato posted:

Have you watched that movie?

Shhh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk1DXwb-XbM

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cubone posted:

cool motorbike parrot

I hope December is a view of the parrot driving away and the back of the jacket says "if you can read this the bitch queen fell off"
If so... I theoretically would purchase this calendar

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I found a cat rear end calendar

https://www.zazzle.com/cat_butt_calendar-158690065086070162

Some of these are clearly dogs, what a rip off! I'm paying for cat butt pix and I will accept no substitutes!

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Really digging this MS Paint Obama

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Chicks and Vintage Video Games 2014 is my kind of irony

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Sage calendar advice

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Cubone posted:

still hung up on the former first lady?

"brown trout"? loving rude imo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My wonderful mother buys me a desk calendar for my office every year and I'm getting a garfield one this year and I'm legitimately excited. I loving love garfield

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Sage calendar advice

Holy poo poo the muredersuicide calendar.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dixville posted:

I found a cat rear end calendar

I thought this meant like a very very cat calendar

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Cubone posted:

I thought this meant like a very very cat calendar

In today's parlance that'd be a 'cat af' calendar.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

From the Astral Manscapes Zodiac Calendar

Cubone
May 26, 2011

now we're talkin

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
zazzle is a real rabbit hole.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

This inspired me to make an Asstral calendar and it's nothing but the goat man's anal vortex photoshopped into space pics.

Now, if I only knew how to execute this and owned a computer... :thunk:

Julius CSAR posted:

Chicks and Vintage Video Games 2014 is my kind of irony

:same:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

would hang this proudly in my home/cubical/garage

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

To think that someone else would get a normal boring wall calendar when there are so many good options available

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Holy poo poo the muredersuicide calendar.

Odd, this calendar ends on May 7th for some reason. That seems pretty specific

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

AWarmBody posted:

To think that someone else would get a normal boring wall calendar when there are so many good options available

Merry Christmas, shrimp whisperer!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

5 years later and these calendars are still god awful

Cubone
May 26, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

5 years later and these calendars are still god awful

they're good now actually

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lmfoa stoner sloths

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

wheres the loving link op
e: nvm its On the way.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Wee fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Aug 19, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Spelled calendar correctly, voted 5

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.creativereview.co.uk/toiletpaper-2023-calendar

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Panic! At The Tesco fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I sent a "hot buns" calendar to a caterer as a thank you and man the reviews were surprisingly uplifting, inspirational even.