Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

And there's a lot of tedious mundane stuff like pictures of a guy standing next to a McCain/Palin election sign, or the cover of L. Ron Hubbard's "Battlefield Earth", or screencaps from old Let's Plays.

Christ you were not kidding with that one, every other picture is like megaman battle network or Eve online.

This is the best I found (sort of nsfw):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

e: and oh my god, whose old avatar was this? I want to say slowbeef but I can't remember for certain

Oh wow slowbeef that's a name I haven't thought about in a while. Wonder what the big LPers of yesteryear think about that poo poo today and how they missed out on a luxurious and wealthy life that revolves around playing games for children and depressed adults to watch.

Anyways heres this

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

Also, here's an unironic (?) CAD sculpture

I remember this thing, I think that was an official doll they were going to sell on the CAD store at some point. We all had a good laugh about how lovely it looked.

What blows my mind is the guy is still drawing this poo poo, I just checked and the most recent one is about him being a dad.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Big Data posted:

This thing sucks, but if you let it load up for a few minutes you can scroll through 6500 or so images without digging into the archives interface waffles

I had to switch it to http instead of https to prevent Chrome from blocking mixed mode content, but after it works good for me. Thanks, this is much less bad than flipping through a bunch of tabs.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
IT Worker Achievements were good times:

I remember this pic, sure we all had some nice probably racist laughs about it: