Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ground floor of a great thread

e: oh my god

e2: I'm finding a LOT of dollfucker stuff all of a sudden

e3: like seriously a lot a lot

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

This is a drat treasure trove

There's just SO MUCH good stuff here

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 20, 2018

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

There's seriously just loads of dollfucker pictures on there

e: and oh my god, whose old avatar was this? I want to say slowbeef but I can't remember for certain

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

The Glumslinger posted:

Hey, I remember these pictures, it was from a Bruiser thread where he made a giant loving waterslide in his backyard. Someone posted that poo poo on Digg and that's how I found SA for the first time. Memories :allears:

I finally found one of the things that made me register my original account

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hey, a trans goon from the olden days, that's great!

There's a few more with the same file names, I wond-

Oh. :(

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Konar posted:

Oh wow slowbeef that's a name I haven't thought about in a while. Wonder what the big LPers of yesteryear think about that poo poo today and how they missed out on a luxurious and wealthy life that revolves around playing games for children and depressed adults to watch.

Slowbiff is streaming on twitch these days. He's got a steady job, wife, and a kid

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Fuckin heck, the freelance astronauts are another group that got me into the forums. What happened to them all? Last I remember they had their own website going and then they just sorta drifted apart. Their stream of Resident Evil 4 was the first time I ever watched people play videogames LIVE, ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Also, here's an unironic (?) CAD sculpture