Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

935 posted:

Remember when goons convinced other grown rear end men to storm toys r us for this nerf gun, and people were modding the toy so the barrel popped out further during a reload

I bought something like 300 of these to send to Australian goons. If anyone can find those pics on here I'll buy you a forums upgrade. I think that was in the Waffleimages era, although it might have been Imageshack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I think I participated in the thread where you took a bunch of pictures of yourself and photoshopped them together. Or, perhaps I was (am) bad at photo editing and gave up. Regardless,

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Lol. 0.9999999=1 and also zip-up hoodie crew

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Deviant posted:

anyway, i've been at this just about 2 hours now and i've seen 13 dicks, for an average of .108 dicks per minute, so i'm gonna try to go to sleep. i will F5 my way deeper into this rabbit hole tomorrow.

Godspeed, you're doing good work here

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Does the "Categorize this picture" links work? Just loads a blank page with the image and cat #s in the URL. Also, can I filter to look at only the pictures in a certain category?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Don't click this link

https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/56/5602a4469e3da9134f721c8a1ddd32e3e87fda10.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

it's a horsey fuckdoll