Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Dias posted:

Hey, if you guys have any suggestions for SBFP LPs people should watch and why, please post them here and I'll edit my second post accordingly. I have some ideas but I'll be traveling for Xmas and it might take me a while to properly format stuff.

I also need to do a second pass on the OP.

Will repost my "intend to rewatch" list of LPs here just in case it helps you out.

Eternal Darkness
Chrono Trigger
XCOM
Dark Souls 2, 3, Demons Souls, Blood Bourne
Parasite Eve (+2)
Super Mario Bros RPG
Metroid Fusion
Alien Soldier
The Evil Within (+2)
Call of Cthulhu
Omikron
Mario Party 9 Brawl
Deadly Premonition
The Last of Us
Man Vs Wild
Ride to Hell
The Nuzlocke Run
Undertale
Heavy Rain
Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Escape from Bug Island
Final Fantasy X
Soma
Rule of Rose

Edit: These are in no particular order, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

BaDandy posted:

Bug Island (Matt and Pat): This was on the Shitstorm and is honestly a game that is so their brand it induces a kind of awe in me. It's directly up their alley and it's basically a bunch of dumb teens are stuck on an island filled with mutant bugs. It's great! Give it a watch, why don't you.

I'm rewatching the Bug Island LP now (nearly finished) and man, it's better than I remember. It gets crazy.

Cheers me up that there's so many great LPs that I can go back and watch. My memory is horrendous and I've forgotten most of what happened too so it's all pretty fresh! =D

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Big Scary Owl posted:

Am I crazy or have they played Sonic 06 before?

There's some weird Mandela-effect thing going on here, I was also 100% sure they'd done a multi-part Sonic 06 LP before, but I guess not!

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

I've also struggled to find something to replace the shitlords. Specifically LPs with two or three people, and long form - where they actually finish games. And as strange as it may sound, only very lightly edited, not just compilations of cuts taken from longer gameplay sessions.

I've really liked some Oney Plays stuff but he/they tend to do more one-offs it seems. =(