Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Lord_Magmar posted:

Yes but you don’t have to get creepy about disliking the monarchy, is my point.

I admittedly also have a hard time separating her from my mental image of a cute old grandma/great-grandma visually so like I get it in terms of the royal family sucking but also I’m pretty sure you don’t have to talk about weird fantasies of them all dying at the same time in a yacht accident.

bootlicker spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Just saw the first 2 minutes of King Ralph and you guys call this a comedy?!?!?!

Indecisive posted:

you dont have to hope the queen dies, she WILL die. it is inevitable.

you can hope that she dies soon, though

Don't worry she's definitely already dead.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
His cohost is also a guy who is very understandably a stickler for spoilers despite consistently being a decade behind in all but two video game genres so it makes sense.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
His mic's software has peaking prevention that cuts out if it detects a really loud noise. Unfortunately it also works on him.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
That big Twitch financials leak from a year ago kind of already gave an idea of how well off they are. Both make over 6 figures in just Twitch donations/subs alone. That doesn't even account for sponsorships, youtube revenue, merch, etc. Safe to say, they're doing just fine.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

Tupperwarez posted:

I think it was Matt, Max, and Justin Wong? The trouble with having a podcast with two of the Elder Statesmen of Fitegames is that 2/3rds of your podcast is gonna be busy doing Elder Statesmen stuff with the community.

I never cared because it's a podcast about pro fighting games (already a big niche) but featuring only one person who can offer any insight on that. Matt is the person I least associate with the genre of the Best Friends and Max is just a loud "influencer".

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

everyone already forgot how fast he played Hi-Fi RUSH smh

Everyone already forgot that half the comments on Pat's streams for it were "this game was made for woolie can't wait for him to play it in 6 years"

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

Karanas posted:

I'm glad someone finally had the courage to make a stand against Pat's stupid neurosis for once.

The bathroom thing was a good litmus test on where you personally draw the line. I was on Meow's side for dapping someone up from underneath the stall walls but I switched sides when he said he'd go for a hug before washing his hands.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
I canm't loving believe they are ignoring their iconic IPs and not making a new The Magic of Scheherazade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
The real kick is if Ubisoft made this game they'd be non-stop riffing on it but because it's glorious Capcom it's apparently fine actually