Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

and the other 50% are "Look at elmo hes so pretty" and pregnant non sequiturs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

I don't think saving has any bearing on the ranking. I saved like 52 times because I obsessively save and ended up using a bunch of first aid sprays in the final battle and ended up with a B ranking. I think time is the only factor.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

I have only two hopes for matt:

1) he drops the wow-guys-im-totally-excited-no-seriously-believe-me voice and
2) he learns that he doesn't need to constantly cut his videos. Every lp he's done on his personal channel is so cut up that its completely incoherent.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

As hard as the souls games are touted as being, theyre really not. Like whatever skill you might see yourself as having for beating <x boss> or even the entire game is irrelevant because these games can be and have been beaten by people just throwing themselves at them and brute-forcing their way to the finish line.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Liam's just going for them because he knows they do nothing and people get mad when he constantly goes for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

drop what youre doing right now, matt and liam started sonic adventure 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHoFYVzGbZk