Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-
The entirety of the David Cage Saga has been something I've regularly shown people before to get them into SBFP in the past and it's always worked well. Honorable mention to the Shitstorms as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-
He also very seriously injured his back via laughing, but I am very glad he's doing his best to get better

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-
My first run ended with Mordin dying because I thought the crew needed protection from Collector forces. I was so enraged by this I ended up running it back and took him into the bossfight and had everyone survive. Woolie running it back was the right choice

Judge Tesla posted:

On my first ME2 run the only person to die in the suicide mission was Grunt and I still don't know how in the hell that happened.

I'm impressed and horrified

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-

Vandar posted:

Over what?

Turns out discord's noisegate can cancel Pat and Woolie out when they start yelling so we got to hear them do it full tilt