Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?
The Punisher is one of their best LPs, if only for the sheer level of knowledge that Matt has about the Punisher. And the jank, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?
It's just an empathy thing, which isn't inherently bad; the issue is people over-empathizing with people that are total strangers and getting unhealthily attached to things that they logically don't have a stake in, such as a friendship between two online content creators.

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?

beep by grandpa posted:

dunno why i thought about it but i just started cracking up thinking about a line from the Ride to Hell: Retribution playthru, the part in the DLC you control jake driving around a live, armed, uncovered nuclear bomb on the bed of a semi speeding down a public highway and pat remarks in his very serious tone voice "if you got caught...driving this truck..."

Unironically one of my favorite Pat quotes of all time. "A private individual...stole a nuclear weapon. 'Jimmy just stole it.' gently caress. Off."

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?
I made it all the way to Final Season Part 1 then dropped it. I thought that MAPPA did a good job with the material that they had, but the writing just became way less gripping after the basement reveal.