Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pigbuster posted:

This stream has been great, by the way, it's almost entirely Woolie agonizing over Kirby puzzles.

TBF to woolie. kirby puzzles are simple, but decepitive. Also i turned on woolie when he started doing kirby lore also that sweet lamp that panders to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cant wait for all the grinding that woolie isn't gonna cut out...

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dias posted:

It's an RPG Maker game so you can play it yourself if you want to, really. Check the LP Archive to see if anyone did it here, but I don't think any of the goon favorites ever tried that one out.

Waffleman_ tried to do one, but he abandoned it unfortunately. As it stands there's not a complete goon lp yet.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Monathin posted:

As someone who makes a two hour and change podcast on the regular I have no idea how the gently caress people either create or listen to a 4 hour podcast constantly. It's loving exhausting. My co-host is usually gassed after an hour fourty-five and if we go past like 2 hours and fifteen I start losing it.

Matt is absolutely not wrong about how long the podcast takes being insane.

I mean I like the longer time it’s great for chores and work, but I can imagine that twisting in the wind for 3+ hours gets boring really fast. There’s certainly a sweet spot.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Andrast posted:

What has Woolie done with Pat so far? I've been a bit out of the loop

Castle superbeast the (rebranded) podcast. Don’t recall if he was ever on pats stream tho

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Liam’s Kh streams give me life.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MaxDuo posted:

Everyone on here seems to hate Plague being on Woolie's podcast. I don't mind it. I generally just like hearing Plague talk though, even if he seems to be missing Woolie's point. At the same time Woolie Will Figure it Out episodes 1 and 3 just kind of seemed to be Woolie and Josh talking about how their idea was the best thing ever (and seeming to not actually let it go) while Plague just kind of tried to criticize it somewhat. I sort of felt like their game idea wasn't that interesting (just for how it worked, not for the idea of what it was). Their manga I liked a bit more.

Plague is quite a character. It’s known that he plays it up for the camera, of course he’s very self-centered and self-assured. This is because of his isolation of living in Kentucky. He can come off as abrasive and obtuse not to mention powerfully stubborn, but that’s just him being honest and living as the best version of himself. When people are honest about who they are that’s when you can take them at their word. They have no agendas or illusions they’re pushing. They’re a real sovereign soul. It’s clear that’s why woolie picked him for the podcast. Plague won’t sugarcoat his criticism and that’s a valuable aspect when writing. It’s just added funny because plague is also an isolated sad person who doesn’t know how sex works. All in all plague is epic.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nalesh posted:

I'm just waiting for the day that plague accepts he's a furry.

I dunno if waiting until the heat death of the universe is a good idea.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it takes him about 2 hours to get to the point where the demo originally ends. it's great

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what an ego-stroking manchild. i guess with twitter ignoring anything is impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://gamerant.com/sekiro-corrupted-monk-reddit-quadriplegic/

A quadriplegic gentleman didn't have issues beating one of the harder bosses in Sekiro. Maybe disabled individuals don't need an easy mode to feel fulfilled or to beat games? Maybe by "catering" to disabled people's supposed inability to play games all you're doing is making light of the skill and dedication they put in to play it at the same level? poo poo it's the same thing with brolylegs that dude plays SF at a professional level and yet nobody brought him up. All this dogpiling is dumb reactionary bullshit designed to paint people who don't absolutely agree as monsters committing 'bad look.' Thus creating a dumb secular argument where everyone tries to show how morally superior they are than one another. In reality it was never about accessibility. If it were you wouldn't be nitpicking every endless morsel of a sentence looking for a kernel of "wrong think" to crucify someone over. It's only about looking like you care about accessibility. Funny how it only occurs when certain people refuse to pull their heads out of their asses.

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

You are a loving idiot.
Yours sincerely,
The disabled.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This alone makes you a real big idiot.

yep, classy. not using anyone as a shield at all. Letting disabled people speak and act in their own interests would be too much for them after all. Better patronize them and decide what they should want. It's in their best interest after all. Especially when it's spear-headed by lazy game journos desperate to prove they aren't poo poo at games rehashing boring arguments about difficulty that we've had before. But perish the thought of someone using a group of people to further their own agenda. That never happens.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)