Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

once i possess what i desire the millenium rod will mean absolutely nothing to me

Bonaventure posted:

Woolie & Friends will do it, but first you have to watch 15 minutes of an inventory screen

I've tried to dive into some of the WoolieVS LP's but I feel like there is A LOT of dead time like that, at least of what I've seen. I've found myself watching his compilations more than anything. I can't get into Pat's stuff because I cannot get into Solo LP's unless it's docfuture's Sonic 2 Special Edition or Cybershell. Selfishly I wish we could have more Woolie and Pat but it's for the best the boys are doing their own thing.

loose goose fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

once i possess what i desire the millenium rod will mean absolutely nothing to me
Catching up on the thread I'm surprised to see all this hubbub about what Pat said last week. I didn't like the joke and it bombed and that was that.

I am also surprised at how many people are shocked at Lance Reddick's death because of the fact that he was a very healthy looking man. Even Son Goku died of a heart issue.

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

A good poster posted:

Has anyone submitted a "Friendcast Takes That Aged Poorly" video to one of their react streams?

Woolie has addressed this. It's not gonna happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3SDuRoCMjQ

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

his name isn't plague of commendations

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

What's the tune that plays during the "now loading.." part of the castle super beast live streams?

Arc Hammer posted:

The 2000s were a great time for DC cartoons, yes.

:grin:

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

apparently 2BFP redditors are exchanging death threats over PalWorld

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

why is everyone saying step sibling? pat said he's his half brother in this same episode

Rody One Half posted:

Oh THERE'S the podcast title

I was not prepared to be flashbanged by NIDS :staredog:

loose goose fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Feb 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loose goose
Oct 29, 2012

Shinji2015 posted:

So out of curiosity, how spoilery is the Vinland Saga talk on the latest episode of Versus Wolves? I'm like halfway through Season 1, so should I just avoid it and skip to the end, or am I safe to listen to it?

they talk thru pretty much all of season 1, I'd wait if I was you Shinji