Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Unit24 posted:

Kind of odd that they were way into One Punch Man back when that was happening, but it seems like they slept on Mob Psycho. You'd think Mother's Basement or Eyepatch Wolf would have pushed it on them.

*Pat voice* yeah but it's about some dumb kid and it looks like poo poo, so I'll pass. The more you recommend it, the more I will avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Vandar posted:

What DOES Uno have to do with Prop Hunt?

(Also what's Prop Hunt? :v:)

Basically video game hide and seek where everyone who isn't 'it' has a character model that looks like a prop, such as a tree or computer.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

My brother has a bulldog who's just the sweetest little guy, saved his family's life when they had a gas leak. I feel so bad for him though because his nose is so hosed up the nostrils point backwards into his eyes so he's constantly sneezing into them. The nose is also too high on his face for his tongue to reach so it dries out constantly.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Hard to get people to agree to a 4 hour podcast where at least half of that time will be spent talking about poo poo they've never heard of and/or probably don't care about. That and all the people they know who would be up for that have their own podcasts now.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Paused the podcast, stepped away for awhile, start it up again and

Woolie: "...And the baby came out, way too dark"

I'm afraid both to continue and to go back and get context.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Pat's dog, who will absolutely not stop shooting ropes on the carpet.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

my science merry go round is very colorful with the different types of science juice, it's not efficient at all but even after learning the "right" way to make a research area I'm gonna leave it like this because I like how it looks

This image caused me to gain insight, it's beautiful in its horror.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Flubby posted:

She magic vored him and is now a child is super preggars. How did you miss that Minh?

I'm not sure I want to know what you're talking about.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Xcom is a bad game where one bad mission can make the extremely long campaign practically unwinnable but also every mission can go extremely bad off of one roll of the dice.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sure, thats never been my experience with it, but that's cool if it somehow works for you.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Today Woolie and his crew are playing Starcraft 64, for some reason.

https://twitch.tv/woolieversus

e: Reggie loving won a game on accident by attack moving most of his starting workers into Woolie's base, dirt tier highlights.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 19, 2021

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

beep by grandpa posted:

Marvel films have ruined an entire generation :cripes:

This is always the dumbest take. Wow, one person said something I think is stupid, guess their entire generation is hosed, and it's all because of this one film series I don't like!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Plague is the kind of person who gives the most criticism to the things that he likes, which is why he has so much poo poo to talk about DBZ and Super.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Nah, the way they were organized and the differences in what they wanted to do had created plenty of issues over the years, Omikron just brought it to a head by being an unbelievably awful and long experience.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

e: lovely post

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 2, 2022

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Pat is doing LP's again "prerecorded streams" to throw up whenever he has to cancel a stream for any reason.

https://twitch.tv/patstaresat He's showing Pillars of Eternity 2 right now

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Perhaps it is possible to like a thing, and understand it, and also disagree with it?? No, it must be because they are just too stupid to understand media, unlike you, the very smart person.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Everyone has crazy fans, you just see a lot more from Pat & Paige because they make an active effort to respond to these creeps.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dabir posted:

Pat is absolutely right about co-op board games. I've been that guy in my one and only family game of Pandemic, and that's why we don't play Pandemic. Co-op board games just don't work unless everyone really tries to force them to work. You need hidden information or extra bonus goals or one player being the antagonist or something.

Or you can just learn some self control and not take control of every player's actions lmao.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I think there's a couple skeletons meant to be them in Ultrakill.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Woolie as always has an unrequited love with fighting games, despite all his contributions he didn’t get into the SF6 beta

But Pat did, lmao

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

beep by grandpa posted:

the three Bs, bioware, bethesda, blatinumgames

Every year that bit gets funnier

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Honestly the full details just make them both look bad. Her for obvious reasons but the full offer being 15k is still poo poo.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

On the other hand none of this complaining changes anything. Overwatch 2 has been a known trainwreck for over a year, the launch was an embarrassment and even locked out a lot of people who were still fans, the content that was promised on release has been moved back an entire year, a viable and more ethical alternative game launched a week before, and none of it has had any effect on the player base.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Correct

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Paige Outer Wilds: Unbelievably great start for her, she gets into Giant's Deep's atmosphere and within 2 seconds she's grabbed by a hurricane and thrown back into space. She tries Brittle Hollow, lands on a section that immediately falls into the black hole, shunting her into space again. Completely rejected by 2 different planets in about 1 minute.

e: she spaced herself and died of no oxygen seconds before the sun went supernova, lmao.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 22, 2022

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

Paying attention to the chat for any reason is bonkers to me

It makes people give them money

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dabir posted:

The core thesis of the story, not of the antagonists but of the story itself, is that nobody has, is or will ever create synthetic life without immediately being megaracist to them, because in a vast galaxy of infinite diversity and wonder, the one constant is megaracism. It's cynical and grim and unpleasant and I hate it.

Sounds like they have issues with their parents

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Christmas Eve react stream replaced by extended therapy session.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

beep by grandpa posted:

Let's see paul allen's best friends introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4ljRv4Yuo&t=141s

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

sometimes people make bad jokes, it's ok, the butt of the joke is destiny 2 not the guy who died.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Don't waste kids time teaching them how to do taxes, just have government workers calculate income tax on their own.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

That would be MB, the dude is horny and will not only not apologize for it but will happily let you know he's into it.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You can have that opinion but you shouldn't confuse it for a fact

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Paige also uses one of those chairs

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Woolie was right to destroy that photo

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Woolie stopped the slop stream halfway through to dig up and show off all his childhood toys, it ruled.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

DanielCross posted:

I only tuned into Pat and Woolie around DMC5, so I wasn't around for anything before the split. Checking out the Punisher highlights was a good time, and I'm going through Souls 3 now, any other recommendations?

Indigo Prophecy, Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, Omikron: The Nomad Soul, Super Mario RPG, Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sure but if its 2 weeks i will literally die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

*Walking up to the people talking about their eating disorders* I do not have this problem, goodbye.

They specifically said that "eat/drink when you're hungry/thirsty" does not work for them and led to unhealthy habits.