Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Thanx, I was really hoping instead of 4 dead threads there would be one thread for the SBFEU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Phantasium posted:

The Quiet Man LP has started, by the way.

Whomst is doing it?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dias posted:

Hey, if you guys have any suggestions for SBFP LPs people should watch and why, please post them here and I'll edit my second post accordingly. I have some ideas but I'll be traveling for Xmas and it might take me a while to properly format stuff.

I also need to do a second pass on the OP.

sadness trilogy, re4, nier (2010), ride to hell, CRYME TYME, def jam, nba 2k16, sonic adventure

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Friendship ended with Pat

Now Liam is my super best friend

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Woolie is such a great dude- rolls with the punches, shows up for work every day, keeps his commitments and is always trying to improve himself. Every guy needs a friend like Woolie

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This may be a surprise to some of you, but people like hearing their donations get read by the person they're donating to.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/1079118996174196736

I wonder if Matt will be more vocal about poo poo like this now, cause seriously jesus christ whoever you are dude

Vocal about poo poo like this as well as PSAs about why you should pay your taxes

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Please report all joke crimes to the somethingawful comedy forums.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

My intuition tells me they'll talk about: video games. could be mistaken tho

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

2 hours of brexit chat and immigration policy

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Monaghan posted:

Woolie's lost a bunch of weight and looks great nowadays.

But look what it cost him on the monkey's paw

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gently caress yeah, best game ever made. gently caress how is woolie so much like me but canadian it is creepy.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Woolie is the hardest working man in the biz

Matt is boring and held him back

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Liam's solo streams are great if you dig frequent chat interactivity. He's got a lot of viewers but not to the point of everything getting buried instantly. If you know when to time throwing in a question/comment and @ him he's been great about answering every single thing I've asked in chat.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lmao gently caress yeah Woolie GET IT

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

They're pulled back my man

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Makes sense since there's no longer a bummer killjoy in the room who doesn't want to be there and they can just do whatever they want now

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

See I am the other way around, I actually like hearing Pat nerd out about stuff because his perspective is always very different from mine and I like hearing different opinions

The way Pat speaks so loudly, aggressively and passionately about the dumbest poo poo and Woolie building or feeding off the energy into these abstract dystopias is easily my favorite thing about the entire enterprise. Their "Wrestlecube" convo (which I can't seem to find at the moment) was one of my favorite examples of this ever. In fact, I bet most of the podcast clips they posted were this sort of thing. I don't even watch professional wrestling but I never ever get tired of hearing them talk about it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lately I've been wanting to rewatch Super Mario RPG but I can't in good faith to my own well being and soul suffer through hours of them not knowing there is a run button lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

someone please find me the wrestlecube/wrestleball/wrestlesphere/wrestlegalaxy clip lol

I should be in bed, I need to listen to it again. I am dying.

edit: I wasn't clear- I have been looking for it all night and i can't seem to find it :negative:

edit edit: UGH da;skzlskk aaaa

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 18, 2019

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

FOUND IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYSaN2BY-o8

bye

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That's crazy the actual publisher is RTing him the day the game game out lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

At least post it! twitter.com/Hitomi_official/status/1086224392500043776 not in-lining in case underwear and a little cleavage is nsfw

I'm sure his wife is legit proud that part of his empire got to touch those honkers (not being sarcastic at all lol)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Man this ZOE2 LP woolie is doing is rough.

This is a hype as gently caress game and they're extremely low energy, slowly sniping at things from long range, they keep getting lost and they're having trouble finding stuff to talk about.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I haven't listened to a full ep but all the clips I've listened to of castle super beast that Woolie has been publishing have had so much energy behind them. I really dig it. What do you guys think of the new podcast?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Your Parents posted:

its literally the ONLY good video games podcast.

I love Funhaus's channel and would recommend their podcast, Dude Soup. They all like doing improv so, for example, their ep where they discussed Bowsette was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. They're all in their 30s like best friends so they're measured and not loud idiots but they're not late 30s like giant bomb where they're just boring and aloof about everything

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I can't listen to a podcast because one of the two hosts is dating someone who sometimes talks to people I don't like is loving hilarious.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TheManSeries posted:

Eh gently caress it. Its not worth it.

Thanks.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Yo can someone sell me on the katamari damacy lp? I wasn't digging the first two eps and jumped off to ZOE2 and fell off cause I find woolie & friend's energy too dull to stay engaged. ZOE2 seems hopeless cause there's just so much silence but does katamari pick up and get better? I guess I'm asking do they ever get the ball rolling?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dias posted:

Weirdly enough I feel like Liam turned out to be the better solo LPer of the four, or at least the one that understands how to make that work best.

100% agree, always has a chill vibe as well and doesn't induce anxiety. I def want him to LP with Woolie again tho.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does anyone in sbf have a car lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Parasocial relationships are loving intense.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Well it's isolating a single topic, which is the entire point irregardlessly'st've of its length. What's the problem?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I finally listened to this clip at work today and holy poo poo it is a definite must listen. Seeing and hearing Woolie's heart turn into dust in real-time was loving amazing lmao. Best part was Pat telling him that it came 2 hours prior, ending Woolie's boycott plan before it even started.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This stream is loving excellent. Woolie and Pat are such a good team together especially when Woolie is the nervous teenager in the student driver car.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I once got a retweet and like from Paige because I asked her if she was ever worried Pat was karma for something terrible she did in her past

loving lol, that's amazing.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't know the context of Pat's indoors not being real thing but from what i've seen in this thread I think I understand what he means. Like for me I'll never ever in my entire life litter outside because that's super lovely and inconsiderate garbage person (hurr) behavior but every once in a while if I ever accidentally drop some trash in a food court or movie theater or something, gently caress it, they pay people to clean that poo poo up. I'm not going to try to make their lives worse but if someone is paying for that building space, paying staff towards its upkeep and it's just something really small like 2 times a year from me I'm not going to go out of my way to retrieve trash I drop indoors where I always will outdoors.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tae posted:

Pat said littering is impossible to do in buildings, because littering is only a thing you do to the earth.

Buildings are not connected to the earth.

This is the crazy Pat part.

Man, I do get it. You're not littering. Technically. You're just making a mess. Is he saying that makes it okay to do then? It's kinda like saying put something on the "floor" or put something on the "ground". They're the exact same thing but you say one when you're indoors and the other when not.I think everyone can agree only assholes intentionally throw their trash on the ground/floor on purpose no matter where you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Someone found out a blanka glitch that gives him the world time stop and this must be the best day in woolies life

He just RT'd this and lol
https://twitter.com/morudon/status/1095642926443520001?s=19