Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Does anyone know an easy way for me to find my old posts in the last thread? I wanted to see my posts back when I had friends who wanted to play 5e. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

There's a question mark in the bottom left corner of each post. Click one to be amazed.

Of course I knew that; I was wondering if there was an easy way to find posts when you hadn't posted in years so going to the first or last page wouldn't help. :rolleyes:

AlphaDog posted:

Click Here

You can find all your posts in a thread by clicking the ? under your avatar. What this does is append your userid to the url in the format "&userid******". You can do this manually in any thread without finding a post of yours, by pasting &userid=161439 (in your case, whatever their own number is for anyone else) onto the end of the address in your browser while viewing the thread you want to find your posts in.

Thank you very much. I'll make use of this for future locked threads.