Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Does anyone know an easy way for me to find my old posts in the last thread? I wanted to see my posts back when I had friends who wanted to play 5e. :smith:

There's a question mark in the bottom left corner of each post. Click one to be amazed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Toshimo posted:

Hey! All of you shut the gently caress up for a minute.

We aren't getting anywhere with this as, right or wrong, neither side is budging. This has gone on for several pages and the thread is now a lovely cesspool and nobody is happy.

So, here's the deal. Take that poo poo to the "How do I DM?" thread or the "Terrible Table Stories" thread or somewhere else you can poo poo up, but there is nothing more to be done here.

But, this is the end of that poo poo here. I'm not a mod, but I will just start reporting every post that tried to drag this poo poo on until Ettin probated me or probated you because we are well past the point where adults would have agreed to disagree and the thread can't hardly have substantive discussion elsewise.

We're getting a lot of reports from this thread from a lot of people who are tired of the derail and bullshit. I've already dropped one sixer for someone who decided "sperg" was still something people could make fun of (it's not), and if people continue to poo poo up this thread I'll drop more. Thank you to those who did give us a heads up.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Please do. I try to check the queue daily but it's not always feasible.