Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
how many Chargers offensive drives were killed by dumbass penalties? 6,7? I'm pretty sure it was more than half. Complete slop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1076693334243069952?s=21

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also gently caress rivers for spasing out when his o line gets called for a headlock

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

If we lose next week I wonder if it'll be another Billick situation.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
My D has never come.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol the Bucs put up a better fight vs Baltimore than one of the top AFC teams.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Lol the Bucs put up a better fight vs Baltimore than one of the top AFC teams.

that game was a wet, cold, sloppy mess. both teams just wanted it to end

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

much like this thread heyooooooooo

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Rivers whining, Keenan Allen whining, Gates nearly doing to the Jordan cry. All of it was enjoyable.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
about the only good news is that the chargers aren't facing a secondary as good as baltimore again unless they play them again in the playoffs. there isn't a lot of decent things to take away from that game otherwise; the secondary made the chargers play bad smallball; the o-line got crushed anyway; the defense got absolutely worked by the ravens' offense even though they kept them to mostly field goals. that was gnarly.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar demeatrice jackson cannot be stopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I have no more fingernails