Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar!! jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

iirc zomodok lived in san diego for a long time so they are probably all his parachute accounts

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Big Bob Pataki posted:

After all of those god damned years of Brandon Carr's useless stone hands are you loving kidding me.

Whatever.

hes the 2nd best corner on the ravens bob

i love my blessed fast child kenny young

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

huge stat proving the ravens are exactly as good as the 1970s steelers and are gonna win 4 superbowls right now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

just like terry bradshaw

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish lamar could throw more than like two passes sometimes, but other times im just happy he has two

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hook em

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*muttering* roddy white

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my god weddle that was your friend how could you do that to him

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rivers just ate it from weddle for nothing lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hey yall i dont mean to alarm anyone but kawalimus is playing an anime visual novel game instead of watching the game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*nodding to self* james...hurt

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kenneth dixon is really nice for the 15% of snaps hes healthy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

stubhub center namedrop into bud light stealing the for the many not the few slogan for their stupid beer so many people going against the wall

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

did lamar just like....continue his 3 step drop while there were two free rushers directly in front of him??

and it worked

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

go for it!!!

Kawalimus posted:

bad playcall. FG would've been better.

this is so loving good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Intruder posted:

He's saying he wanted them to go for it with a good playcall but with what they tried they'd have been better off kicking it, it's not that hard to understand

i mean thats super charitable, he demanded they do a thing then when that didnt work out he retroactively decided the thing was bad to do. im not really in for mocking him for it at this point but just pointing out the absuridty of real time near instantaneous results based kawalimus brain. sure he qualified it but its like ten seconds apart

lamar saw drew brees steal a win from the ravens with the dumb sneak the ball over the yard to gain as if its the goal line and hope the refs are crooked enough to give you the 4th down but hes enough better than drew brees he just got it anyway

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Intruder posted:

Sorry your desire to dunk on Kawalimus was ill advised, saying you want your team to go for it implies you want them to run a smart playcall that isn't doomed from the start without needing to be explicitly stated

this is functionally saying "i want them to go for it, if they get it" which is the dunkable part of what he did lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Log082 posted:

yeah but that's not what he meant, it was "Go for it - no not like THAT!"

*sniffing* i said...i said to go for it but i meant for you to get it

im not actually in on insulting kawa over that or anything i just dont get why you need to stan for him intruder, the man has no feeling but constant mirth towards the world and is virtually indestructible via ownage

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

pierce just overextended so hard to catch that guy my poor fat man

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The 7th Guest posted:

the nerd in the madden ad looks like neil cicierega

dont they know he had a helldump thread

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like marlon humphrey is owed like a dozen forced fumbles in one game for how violently he punches the ball everytime hes wrapping up. the ai must be cheating if that move isnt working

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

A lot of the time I thhink he's going to turn around and hold up the ball in some miraculous strip

he gets knockaways other players dont cause of it so its actually fine but still he should get the mythical Forcing Fumbles skill that gregggggggg williams or whoever taught

also what the gently caress is that flag

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

man 30 free yards on some nonsense calls is rough

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Intruder posted:

You can argue the first, no idea how you argue the second

contacting someone after the play isnt illegal there has to actually be something there, he barely touched him and didnt even move the guy one way or the other

its a moron play but they swallow that whistle a lot, generally youd have to actually take the guy off his feet, jefferson didnt even make the dude move his feet so id say its weak as hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

eh maybe the timing was so late thats true i didnt pay that much attention to it. people absolutely leave their feet and hit dudes out of bounds all the time, the ones that get called involve the guy being....you know effected in any way. the guy didnt even end up like slightly farther in bounds than youd expect

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Crabtree is such an unreliable bitch

its great cause nothing he does here can possibly make the math of him being an unreliable bitch not still end up in our favor

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thats some bullshit tucker woulda hit a 70 yarder if you asked him to do in any of the past seasons

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i havent watched a halftime show in many years but im glad stevonne latrall smith senior is somewhere and also he should come be a wr for the ravens forever come back steve we love you

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish these fumbles would stop

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

to the doghouse, time to bring in reliable ball handler alex collins

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

marky mark bitch

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mark andrews has been great all season and him and snead are like 99% of lamars completions

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

See if he can start doing stuff like that or making throws like that he will be an amazing QB for us. And maybe improve our franchise legacy.

*points to really long td* you want to do that

*points to fumbles* not this tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I mean what do you want a long analysis of the ball handling technique? I just don't got it!

not everythings a criticism!!!! anime adventure game find the missing piece grandma game playign rear end

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

has rivers taken this many hits this season? i feel like he normally doesnt and also hes too old to be doing it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i cannot believe the ravfens literally have a tight end whose gimmick is hurdling people and hes an ok player. the man has never not hurdled

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Would you call it "invalid gaming", by any chance?

im pretty sure you get around fine

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Intruder posted:

Hurdling has resulted in some of the scariest hits I've ever seen though

i mean yeah its really stupid and hes not even that good at it but no one remembers he exists so once a year we have a national game and he hurdles over a dude for a nice gain. its a multi year gimmick at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this next ravens drive needs some wildcat plays, get joe on the field

Intruder posted:

Oh poo poo Bowser ended up on the Ravens? :swoon:

he might suck? hes been very buried but tbf he plays a crowded position. he could be a high rotation player next season if they let both suggs and smith walk tho. tim williams has been good in small snaps