Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The dororo PV looks slick as hell. MAPPA is quickly evolving into one my favorite studios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dont know what I was expecting from endro but it wasnt that and I'm glad of it. Its so hyper sweet that it borderlines on saccharine but its really good anyways

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Watched all 3 episodes of boogiepop so far in one sitting and felt like the time skipping made sense for the most part, its like a mystery but it cheats. It showed you the answer and then worked itself back knowing you would reach wrong conclusions in each step because you are missing important information. In the end all the pieces fit, but having never read the source I cant tell if its better executed in the LNs. I'm interested in it though, if the structure remains the same at least I know what to expect.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dehry posted:

I guess I'll watch Ueno. Seems like the stupid bullshit I end up watching.

the exploits of a smelly girl and her denser than a neutron star crush

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The demons are capitalism and although they can bring prosperity to people it comes at the sacrifice of others.

So far its framing the people that abide them as pretty reprehensible, but not literally deserving death. It remains to be seen if the show goes full Mao third worldist, but it would be pretty baller of it if it did.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jan 19, 2019

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Captain Cappy posted:

List of CGDCT anime that I actually remember that also need another season:
- Gabriel Dropout
- Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
- Kemono Friends
- New Game
- Squid Girl
- Yuru Yuri

I think gabriel dropout is getting another season

welp Im wrong its the dropkick anime

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jan 22, 2019

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The slime isekai power fantasy is to provide a nation for societies undesirables that includes public housing, utilities, readily available food, etc provided from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!

:ussr: my sort of power fantasy :ussr:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

dogsicle posted:

boogiepowerful this week, the second arc seems to be coming to a head and i'm getting into it

https://my.mixtape.moe/sabrpl.webm

the best thing about boogiepop is when it just shows out of nowhere just to say a few lines to one of Touka's friends and just switches instantly back to Touka leaving the friends extremely confused.

aoi yuki does an excellent job making it sound extremely weird yet comforting at the same time

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Namtab posted:

Boogiepop is good!

*in aoi yuki's weird rear end drawl*

Ohhhh youuuuve heard of meeeee

I dont know if its this saturday or next but they are going to marathon an entire volume, 4 episodes, in one sitting

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dont know if I should post the mahou asuka official promo face cutout that has you kneel down like a dog going for a walk

:thunk:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The big tittied pink dressed one

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 21, 2019

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I dont know it worked well with namtabs because his is more face than head, I could just shop the entire shouten head over the cutoffs though

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Aoi Yuki is really loving good, like holy hell the interview with the psychiatrist was eerie in how she combined both voices till Boogiepop comes out entirely telling her that she's an enemy of the world and is going to kill her

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

Yeah getting a boyfriend sure ruined her career, she was only in 27 things last year, released a top 20 album, and won the best voice actress award from newtype for the second year in a row

Shes voice acting in like 4 shows in spring

also aoi yuki used a more mature version of her shuten doji voice for the sultry evil sword from last season of the puppet show. Best love story from last year, between an incredibly thirsty sword an incredibly clingy ex priest that wants to fling himself with her down a ravine so that he would be the last person to ever use her.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 25, 2019

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

they gotta pay the bills somehow

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol literally the first reply is someone complaining about Vic being fired and getting blacklisted because he's a gigantic creep

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

chumbler posted:

Isn't Jump Force like extremely bad?

It was half off in Japan like two weeks after release

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think the music is good because every time Boogiepops theme pops I get hype for what amounts to about 3 minutes of talking and 15 seconds of action

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hummm all about a kapa digging inside boys butts, telling them to connect and random ア thrown about the scenery I wonder what it all means

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ikuhara - “Now we need to find a band that fits with the theme...wait these girls are called the peggie’s!? gently caress all that hire them”

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dororo is fine, but its a very different take from the original manga. If all you care about is the class war aspect of it then you might be disappointed but I'm liking this version a lot aside from the sometimes very badly animated anime original stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Nice it's getting more episodes? I have to catch back up

Its getting another full year I think