Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he would have done really well in pride.

also use this thread to talk about developer @jonjones

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hes the dumbest idiot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the bigger surprise is that they tested him after they went way out of their way to not do so during the intern period between his last positive test and his ruling

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
we still have a Facebook group for this dingus if anyone wants to join

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the bigger surprise is that they tested him after they went way out of their way to not do so during the intern period between his last positive test and his ruling

dana must have been late with teh check lol

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Welp, the @jonjones twitter account is gonna be a lot of fun for the next few days.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the excuse doesnt even jive because they admitted that they tested him after his failure, that he passed, so how could they claim newly detected metabolites are from his failure when they weren't present in the test that he had passe? did they go on a fuckin vacation? did they hide under the octagon in his liver?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
god bless our perfect snowball king

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
AHAHAHAHA

Ahahahahaha

*takes deep breath*

Ahahahhh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Do it ironically posted:

AHAHAHAHA

Ahahahahaha

*takes deep breath*

Ahahahhh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I love my big dumb GOAT idiot fight king

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the excuse doesnt even jive because they admitted that they tested him after his failure, that he passed, so how could they claim newly detected metabolites are from his failure when they weren't present in the test that he had passe? did they go on a fuckin vacation? did they hide under the octagon in his liver?

To salvage the event, they're saying it's a "pulsing" effect that's been observed in other people or something.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Eat This Glob posted:

I love my big dumb GOAT idiot fight king

He's so powerful. Can run through rehab in 17 minutes, yet can hold on to picograms of steroids for nearly 2 years. It's amazing

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

He's so powerful. Can run through rehab in 17 minutes, yet can hold on to picograms of steroids for nearly 2 years. It's amazing

i saw the tweet you posted in the main thread. i'm also a big dumb idiot like jones, but yeah, it's pretty obvious he must have been still on the juice and no one cares

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God loving seriously? :xd:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mostly im just shocked he got tested again i thought that had been fixed

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
jon jowns

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is dumb.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jon Jones is the perfect encapsulation of MMA in one ultra violent fuckup and it's great.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
this guy. Somebody here knows enough about this to know if this is even possible? Come on. How could your body not be dont with a thing in 18 months?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will love hearing how Dana frantically spins this one after all the recent poo poo talk he did on DLH and other promoters recently.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The baddest man on the planet.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/751081327017943041

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

USADA UFC testing now on the same level of WWF's first wellness policy in the 90's

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
lolufc

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

USADA UFC testing now on the same level of WWF's first wellness policy in the 90's

I look forward to the Congressional hearings.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's the same as the current one except Jon Jones is Randy Orton.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MassRafTer posted:

It's the same as the current one except Jon Jones is Randy Orton.

impossible, I don’t even watch ufc and Jones is infinitely more entertaining than randy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

impossible, I don’t even watch ufc and Jones is infinitely more entertaining than randy

Jon Jones is incredible. He'd be President if he wasn't too young.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Zyla posted:

hes the dumbest idiot

Everyone keeps saying this, and yet... he's headlining a UFC event for the title after pissing hot again and the UFC moved the entire goddamn card to let him do it with 6 days notice.

Seems to be working out for him.

That being said. gently caress Jon Jones.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
You would've thought Jon would know how to cycle steroids & masking agents by now.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Holy gently caress, they moved the whole event to LA on a week's notice over the loving holidays because Jones pissed hot again?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
There's just something special about clicking on the Rowdy Ringsports in the vicinity of a Jon Jones fight and seeing 250 new posts. You just know

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Jon Jones innocent.

Nifft fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Dec 24, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

baalaagaa posted:

You would've thought Jon would know how to cycle steroids & masking agents by now.

Why bother? If anything the last year has taught him he could probably just openly take the drugs and UFC will still bend over backwards to accomodate him.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
what needs to happen is gus needs to win.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Jst0rm posted:

If Gus wins then the legend of Jon Jones dies, and pissing hot before every single fight is the best part of the legend. It's absolutely crucial that Jones wins so he can fail the next test.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Jerusalem posted:

Why bother? If anything the last year has taught him he could probably just openly take the drugs and UFC will still bend over backwards to accomodate him.

Jon should show up to the weigh in with a needle sticking out of his rear end

He should inject right after he takes off his shower sandals before entering the cage.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jst0rm posted:

and then piss on him?

I don't understand MMA too well, but I believe this is where the discussion was heading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Whoever you are, JOSEPH, you are a tireless harbinger of bad news, and you have bestowed upon me yet another bombshell while I was drinking with my buddies and I'm not adding goons on Facebook :mad:

(Realtalk, I love this dumb sport)