Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone should be allowed to take every drug as well as incantations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Now that doping is confirmed legal for this fight, Gus needs to respond by injecting PEDs into his veins two hours before the fight. Just go out there tweaking on heroin or some poo poo, give us the freak fight we desire.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Shame no diaz bros are on this card in a state where drugs apparently mean nothing

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Please rename this forum "Jon Jones"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd completely forgotten Dana White's pronouncement that Jon Jones will never headline an event again. And here we are.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
MMA is a real sport because we have our own Barry Bonds.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
jon jones lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
jon jones posting zone

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Jon Jones loving rules

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Jon Jones is great at everything he does. (Except driving.)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jon "Jon Jones" Jones

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Jon Jonesin'

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Max Coveri posted:

jon jones lol

Jackie D posted:

Jon Jones loving rules

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
My Main Man Johnny Bones Jones

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

Jon Jonesin'

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jon Jones is a team player, intentionally popping so the UFC would have an excuse to move the venue to LA

God bless you Jonny Bones Jones

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1077369968235171840?s=19

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Santa is secretly injecting him full of steroids Christmas cheer.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Jon Jones dweeb fact: My aunt ran into him on a plane to Albuquerque once a few years back and said he had his belt with him in carry on to show off with.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CRISPYBABY posted:

Jon Jones dweeb fact: My aunt ran into him on a plane to Albuquerque once a few years back and said he had his belt with him in carry on to show off with.

I don't doubt that he does that, but I know wrestlers keep the belt as carry on's so there's little chance of the airline losing it.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the ufc deserves jon jones

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

CRISPYBABY posted:

Jon Jones ran into someone and didn't immediately poke them in the eyes or flee the scene? Doubtful.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

cams posted:

the ufc deserves jon jones

Dana White posted:

I'm talkin' about friendship. I'm talkin' about character. I'm talkin' about--hell, Novitsky, I ain't embarrassed to use the word--I'm talkin' about ethics.

You know I'm a sporting man. I like to promote the occasional card. But I ain't that sporting.

When I make a fight, say--if I pay a man to piss clean--I figure I got a right to expect that piss to be clean. But every time I make a fight for this sonofabitch Jon Jones, before I know it the piss is hot--or worse, I'm canceling the card or packing it up and taking it all to Los Angeles.

It's a wrong situation. It's gettin' so a businessman can't expect no return from a fight. Now if you can't trust an American cokehead, what can you trust? For a good return you gotta go signin' Dagestanis, and then you're back with anarchy. Right back inna jungle. On account of the breakdown of ethics.

That's why ethics is important. It's the grease makes us get along, what separates us from the animals, beasts a burden, beasts a prey. Ethics. Whereas Jon Jones is a horse of a different color ethics-wise. As in, he ain't got any. He's stealin' from me plain and simple.
/

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I walked into my brother in law's house last night and said "did you hear about Jon Jones?" He hadn't but I could tell by his reaction that he figured out what happened.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

for what its worth jones is a -450 favorite now that its he's going into the fight and everyone knows he has turanibol in his system.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The only thing I know about him is his name is Bones and I laugh because he's boning Jones.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i'm only finding jones at like -250, where is he that favored? i think gustafsson is worth a lil gamble if he's on the other end of -450.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

TTBF posted:

I walked into my brother in law's house last night and said "did you hear about Jon Jones?" He hadn't but I could tell by his reaction that he figured out what happened.

It's the natural response to being alerted there's Jon Jones news. I could be shopping at the supermarket, and someone could rush up to me and say, "Did you hear what's going on with Jon Jones in aisle 3!?" and I'd immediately say, "I didn't even know they HAD drug testing in aisle 3!"

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Foul Fowl posted:

i'm only finding jones at like -250, where is he that favored? i think gustafsson is worth a lil gamble if he's on the other end of -450.

Same

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

caesars. he's down to 320 currently.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

STONE COLD 64 posted:

caesars. he's down to 320 currently.

320 micrograms?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ilmucche posted:

320 micrograms?

its a pulsing line.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ilmucche posted:

320 micrograms?

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its a pulsing line.

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this fuckin guy

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I'm just numb to it all at this point.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this fuckin guy

WHAT HAPPENED NOW!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he won a fight and is now the champion forever, tap tap no backsies