Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

*jon jones is shown his drug test results*

*hugging belt* "TAP TAP NO BACKSIES"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm just numb to it all at this point.

Something something Jon Jones cocaine something something.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

WHAT HAPPENED NOW!?

The VADA test he took voluntarily (after initially declining until his latest failed test) showed he still had the PED in his system, and UFC said this proves they were right not to punish him for taking a PED.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS . JPG

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Malcolm Excellent posted:

WHAT HAPPENED NOW!?

same guy, same drug, but it doesn't count again because they knew the guy who was on drugs they caught him with can stick around for a couple years because it doesn't count again because he said he didnt do the drugs he was on, right?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
This ‘pulsing’ talk basically allows him to microdose that poo poo for the rest of his career, lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Well, I'd like to see ol Jonny Jones wriggle his way out of THIS jam!
*Jones wriggles his way out of the jam easily*
Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jones immediately turns and wriggles his way back in, but the kindly trapper quickly dismantles his own trap to help him escape.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Congratulations to reigning, defending, undisputed champion Turinabol metabolite.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
JONES: Hey, pussy, are you still there?
M3 Metabolite: Yes

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.

Neurosis posted:

JONES: Hey, pussy, are you still there?
M3 Metabolite: Yes

Lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I love Jon Jones

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jon jones assaulted a waitress at a strip club

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jon-jones-charged-with-battery-for-strip-club-incident/

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It must be fake. A humble man of God would never be at a strip club.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Jon Jones rules

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
It wasn't his fault it was tainted sups. They made him lash out, and act like a complete rear end in a top hat

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I would like to present my application for Jon Jones nickname to be changed from Jon "Bones" Jones to Jon "What Now?" Jones

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jon Bones Jones is an accurate summation of his life decisions to date

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/jonjones/status/1152984456908566528

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone should remake Amadeus except its about Jones and Cormier

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dark ‘n’ Stormy is super delicious

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I honestly believe jon Jones could get a sexual assault charge and Dana would still book him in the main event

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is it a condemnation of the superstar obsession of UFC that they keep booking Jon Jones at his age and past his prime or a condemnation of the talent depth at LHW that he is still their best talent

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

At this point, Jones could steal a woman's panties right out of the front row and they won't do poo poo.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i know Dana is an immoral piece of garbage, but I'd think the businessman in him would realize fanatically supporting a literal violent sociopath might not be a good long-term option

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It hasn't stopped him yet

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Low Desert Punk posted:

i know Dana is an immoral piece of garbage, but I'd think the businessman in him would realize fanatically supporting a literal violent sociopath might not be a good long-term option

-maintains Mike Tyson's innocence
-did a propaganda video for Trump
-claimed one day in rehab was good enough for Jones

gonna go with a big fatherdoggy style NOPE on that one.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

:hmbol:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is it a condemnation of the superstar obsession of UFC that they keep booking Jon Jones at his age and past his prime or a condemnation of the talent depth at LHW that he is still their best talent

205 is lacking in talent, but there no way Jon is past his prime. Anderson Silva was basically Jon's current age when Andy won the 185 title

edit: also, Jon will be in main events for the same reason casual fans buy Mayweather PPV, they want to see the annoying guy get knocked out

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Mel Mudkiper posted:

he's only 32 so uhhhh what are you talking about

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

you do not measure the prime of jon jones in age but in frequency of drug tests

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

also full disclosure he has been around so long I thought he was older

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Usman and Cejudo are older than Jon Jones, lol

GSP was between the Condit and Diaz fights at the same age Jones is

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Usman and Cejudo are older than Jon Jones, lol

GSP was between the Condit and Diaz fights at the same age Jones is

Yes but Cocaine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

its a pulsing prime

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jon Jones is a 43 yr old white real estate magnate trapped in a 30-something black athlete's body. The Ultimate Cuck

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

yeah I know

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4efZIHtiQQ

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
it seems that maybe jon jones is not a good person

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

Why would a violent sociopath stop supporting one of his own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Just seeing this thread bumped was enough for a laugh out of me

The mind really gets a-wandering as to what this loving dumbass did this time in the 2 seconds between seeing new posts and clicking