Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

you try and strip the guy of the title. use a piss collector to distract him or something. it won't be me knocking on his door
A piss taker once tried to test me. I poked his eye out and hid under the gym octagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Shumagorath posted:

A piss taker once tried to test me. I poked his eye out and hid under the gym octagon. Philippians 4:13 though.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
lol

e: Him Who Gives Me Strength being the guy who invented stanozolol I guess

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Apr 6, 2024

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1776664680372514818

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1776687972001165599

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Test collectors are not subject to HIPAA

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Remember that time Jon Jones and DC both had hilariously low testosterone levels?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

as sure as the sun rises and water is wet jon jones is gonna vacate a belt

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Orange Carlisle posted:

as sure as the sun rises and water is wet jon jones is gonna vacate a belt

Who will defend a belt first, JBJ or Conolololol I can't even type this out

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

kensei posted:

Who will defend a belt first, JBJ or Conolololol I can't even type this out
Jonny Boldenone Jones or Conozolol

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Apr 7, 2024

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cant imagine why someone would act amicably in getting the hell away from a world class fighter who threatened to kill them, must have been 100% legit

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Jon Jones not guilty 120%

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Nifft posted:

Jon Jones not guilty 120%
these celebrity liquors are getting really lazy with branding

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1776961915056443875

loving lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

yeah but they hi fived

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

According to the cops Jones wasn't actually arrested, he just got a summons to give a statement. I am hoping this changes.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

for most people, id hope a summons to give a statement starts and ends with one sentence: "please talk to my lawyer." in jones' case, i hope he talks for four hours and it comes out that he admitted to kidnapping the Lindbergh baby and doing the JFK assassination and he gets three weeks of probation

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

CarlCX posted:

According to the cops Jones wasn't actually arrested, he just got a summons to give a statement. I am hoping this changes.

I'm not arrested. Please don't put in your tweet that I'm arrested.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
UFC dumps USADA for an agency that would probably pass Josh Barnett and Jones still finds a way to gently caress it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eat This Glob posted:

for most people, id hope a summons to give a statement starts and ends with one sentence: "please talk to my lawyer." in jones' case, i hope he talks for four hours and it comes out that he admitted to kidnapping the Lindbergh baby and doing the JFK assassination and he gets three weeks of probation

Vindication for Ted Cruz being the zodiac killer as Jon Jones explains his cryptographic method and time travel device