Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
If yall don't also read the UFC thread religiously:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915816&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20#post503638869

quote:

On 3-26-20 at about (12:58 a.m.), I was at 3rd and Central in the parking lot. I heard a single gun shot to the west on Central. I drove west on Central and observed a black Jeep on the south side of the street parked in front of 312 Central. I observed a male in the driver’s seat and a subject on the sidewalk by the passenger side door. I observed no other subjects in the area. I pulled up behind the vehicle and turned on my overhead lights. The vehicle was running. I contacted the driver and asked him to roll down the vehicle windows. I observed an open bottle of alcohol on the floor behind the passenger seat. It was a 1/4 full bottle of Recuerdo, 40 percent alcohol. I asked the driver to hand me the bottle. I also observed that he had green leafy substance on his shirt and pants, consistent with marijuana.

I identified the driver as Jonathan Jones. I asked Jones about the gun shot and he stated he did not know. I asked him why he was out and he stated he wanted to go for a drive. I asked him for his vehicle registration and proof of insurance. Jones fumbled with his documents and was not able to locate proof of current insurance. I also observed that Jones had an odor of alcohol coming from his facial area.

I requested the assistance of a DWI officer. Officer (Brian) Johnson was working a DWI saturation patrol and responded to my request. After Officer Johnson completed his investigation, he placed Jones under arrest for DWI. I had the vehicle towed from the scene.

During an inventory of the vehicle subject to arrest and tow I located a loaded handgun under the drivers seat. I also located a spent round just outside the drivers side door. The spent round was the same caliber as the firearm that was located. A video of my investigation will be uploaded to APD evidence. The handgun was tagged into APD evidence.

I wanna know who the person on the sidewalk was. Jones' dick pill connect I can only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

"I'm gonna start over; I have ADD"
:kiss:

e: whoops, the footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_uEAUmzLU&t=300s

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Advanced Dickhead Disease

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Brut posted:

how the kids he coaches have cop dads and they're good guys and saying "incidents"....yeah...gently caress DC.
How the gently caress does a black man who grew up in NO think that.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

A piss taker once tried to test me. I poked his eye out and hid under the gym octagon. Philippians 4:13 though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

CarlCX posted:

According to the cops Jones wasn't actually arrested, he just got a summons to give a statement. I am hoping this changes.

I'm not arrested. Please don't put in your tweet that I'm arrested.