Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
CHIEFS 8 19.05%
SEAHAWKS 8 19.05%
JUST ASKING QUESTIONS 26 61.90%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

No they don’t trade them back and forth. Chiefs had the record at 137.5db, then Seattle broke it at 137.6 then KC went beat it down to have 142.2, and Seattle hasn’t even tried to break that lol
No more beastquakes. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

LOL at Grinch for missed FG.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Sweaze :(

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Uhh... was that tackle basically an RKO?
I saw that too!

But it was a Diamond Cutter. :colbert:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Cardiac Hawks. Facing a great team? Close game. Facing a poo poo team? Close game.

It's like rubber banding in racing games. We could be up by 28 and the Browns would blue shell us back to even heading into the fourth.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

I actually really love the KC/Seattle sorta rivalry and Seattle is honestly a really great town full of really great people... but doesn’t the whole 12th man thing become super embarrassing after awhile?
When your fans have such a measurable effect on the game, you can have your own number too.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

Uhhh... I’ve been to games at Arrowhead several times and the fans never needed their own number
You should give yourselves one. It's super fun.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

dude... there’s more false starts at Arrowhead than any other stadium. I’m glad you guys got some seismologist’s dick hard though.
Give yourselves a number!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It's really nice that we had a second Richard Sherman when we let the first go.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

Like I knew this was gonna come up, but uh the Chiefs name isn’t racist. The name was in honor of H Roe Bartle, a KC mayor who was also involved heavily in Boy Scouts in the 20’s and 30’s when he created an honor camping society called the Tribe Of The Mic-O-Say. That honor camping society concept was created with the help of actual Arapaho peoples in Wyoming who Bartle greatly respected and wanted to work their values into scouting.

So Bartle was (and still is) known as Chief Lone Bear and that’s why the team is called The Chiefs.

It drives me off the wall when people try to compare the Chiefs with say, the loving Redskins whose name is an actual no poo poo slur
Cultural appropriation done out of respect is still cultural appropriation. I not clamoring for a name change like I am with the Redskins, though.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

fknlo posted:

That's game.
This is Seattle we're talking about. There's no such thing as garbage time here. As a city, we love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Peta posted:

I hosed your mom
Really, with this? It's a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

LividLiquid posted:

This is Seattle we're talking about. There's no such thing as garbage time here. As a city, we love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.