Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win?
Yotsuba
Yotsuba
Miku
Miku
Yotsuba
View Results

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I've discerned Itsuki's true role in the manga.

She's going to go to teaching school where she meets with Yuiga Nariyuki, and kick off the Harem Cinematic Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
https://mangadex.org/chapter/772926/1

lol at that last page, very good

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Agronox posted:

What's that from?

EDIT: If you mean the credits page. The "That seems wrong... ethically speaking" page is, I agree, very good.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Miku sure has gone off the deep end hasn't she?

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
This was a great chapter. Ichika has moved up to my third favorite now for sure, surpassing Miku and Itsuki.

That must've been tough for Nino to say though. The scene with Miku was pretty funny. But I'm gonna need my fluff soon, Negi. It is required.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Agronox posted:

What the hell, Miku. No, don't go crazy here, please. :pray:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Omedetou, Tanuki-sama.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Wark Say posted:

What the hell, Miku. No, don't go crazy here, please. :pray:

It's entirely a gag (I'm pretty sure). Just everyone nudging 428 along.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Approved!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
While Mangadex is down for server maintenance the next few days the entire page is just a giant 5-Toubun wallpaper.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

While Mangadex is down for server maintenance the next few days the entire page is just a giant 5-Toubun wallpaper.

Really? It's just a 404 for me. And apparently they also got dmca'd by viz

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

Really? It's just a 404 for me. And apparently they also got dmca'd by viz
Back in november it looks like. Maintenance appears to be in part cause of that. Apparently some idiots were coloring in Boruto viz chapters and the lawyers came knockin'

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Chapter 117 is up!

*Worried Sweating*

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol this series is going to go on for another 200 chapters.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
:sigh: Itsuki please.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
what is happening

why is everyone talking about snow

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Itsuki no :negative:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Fuutarou: "I like Yotsuba."

Itsuki: "Wait, wait! I finally realized that like you too."

Fuutarou: "Um, but, I already decided --"

Itsuki: "Yeah, but my feelings!"

Nino: "What's this? An opening?"

Ichika: "Oh ho, it's not over yet?" :eyes light up:

Fuutarou: "Whoa, now, hang on! Yotsuba, say something!"

Yots: "..."

Fuutarou: "Dammit."

Miku: "Hey, wait, I just had some character development, we can't start this up again now!"

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
the runaway train of love has turned into the steamship of getting your poo poo together

EDIT:

Agronox fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jan 14, 2020

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

If I were Fuutarou I would just steer clear of all this drama. Way more trouble than it's worth.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Some Numbers posted:

what is happening

why is everyone talking about snow

now is the winter of our discontent

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tarezax posted:

now is the winter of our discontent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJEXkbeL-o

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
even in defeat, nino remains the loving best.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Nino is a loving Savage.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jan 15, 2020

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

hahahahahahaha.

Inflammatory posted:

even in defeat, nino remains the loving best.

I like all 5 quints for various reasons but the progression in Nino and Futarou's relationship is definitely my favorite.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Real glad that best girl is making her move. Let chaos reign

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Negi no :negative:

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
whew

crisis averted

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
New chap resolves another girl's feelings. Possibly two of them, even.

I keep wondering about a potential nuclear bomb still hanging over this manga: Who kissed Fuutarou under the bell? I seem to recall Yots reacting like "Someone kissed you? WHAAAAA??" when she found out. Either she protests too much or there's a killer U-turn on the way here.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

How dare the coward mangaka do this

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Wa ha ha, Yotsuba's power grows.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Yotsuba read this Manga called Oddman 11 and has determined that she will not be satisified with Winning Fuutarou Bowl until she beats all of her sisters in Fuutarou Combat

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Mirage posted:

New chap resolves another girl's feelings. Possibly two of them, even.

I keep wondering about a potential nuclear bomb still hanging over this manga: Who kissed Fuutarou under the bell? I seem to recall Yots reacting like "Someone kissed you? WHAAAAA??" when she found out. Either she protests too much or there's a killer U-turn on the way here.

Nino already told you she's just waiting for her chance.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 23, 2021

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?
It's probably just because I've read this haphazardly so I'm not as connected to it as I could be, but...does anyone feel like Fuutarou is a bit off? For some reason, I'm not feeling any actual feelings of romance from him. And I don't mean in the kind of way where he is in love but he's awkward and it's difficult for him to express himself, I mean that I feel like he's not in love at all and he's just going along with the flow because he doesn't want to hurt anyone/is so tired and burnt-out and he's just trying to pick a safe option. Him reminiscing about Yotsuba events almost sounds like a logical justification for his choice instead of something he is actually emotionally attached to since I feel like there wasn't any hints or build-up to it? Kinda reminds me of Keima from TWGOK at some times, that weird sense of coldness and lack of inner thought dialogue to see what's really going on. I dunno, maybe it's just a bad read and I'm shoving some emotional stuff in my life over it causing a warped perception? Just curious if anyone else is getting this feeling as it would be interesting if the writing actually does have an issue where it is not adequately selling it.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
that chapter was really cute actually

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Fuutarou is as smooth as sandpaper. He's lucky she likes him anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

FutureCop posted:

It's probably just because I've read this haphazardly so I'm not as connected to it as I could be, but...does anyone feel like Fuutarou is a bit off? For some reason, I'm not feeling any actual feelings of romance from him. And I don't mean in the kind of way where he is in love but he's awkward and it's difficult for him to express himself, I mean that I feel like he's not in love at all and he's just going along with the flow because he doesn't want to hurt anyone/is so tired and burnt-out and he's just trying to pick a safe option. Him reminiscing about Yotsuba events almost sounds like a logical justification for his choice instead of something he is actually emotionally attached to since I feel like there wasn't any hints or build-up to it? Kinda reminds me of Keima from TWGOK at some times, that weird sense of coldness and lack of inner thought dialogue to see what's really going on. I dunno, maybe it's just a bad read and I'm shoving some emotional stuff in my life over it causing a warped perception? Just curious if anyone else is getting this feeling as it would be interesting if the writing actually does have an issue where it is not adequately selling it.

Fuutarou has to be written as something of a cypher because 3/4 of the fun of this manga is the mystery of finding out who will "win", so the author couldn't get into internal monologues, etc., as much as you might see in other series.

I think his side of it gets spelled out reasonably well over the last two volumes, but it's a legit issue.