Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win?
Yotsuba
Yotsuba
Miku
Miku
Yotsuba
View Results

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Irritated Goat posted:

With the show hiding the voice of the bride, it should just change each episode for fun.

Eyes and hair color looked more like Miku than like her sisters, but that may just be wishful thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Inflammatory posted:

miku probably has the cutest design, i'll admit. the long hair and headphones are a good look.

anyway where's this new chapter at, it's not on mangadex.

It was out on mangadex, as a stolen translation using bad scans, so it was taken down.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Ibblebibble posted:

Need to see the next three volume covers stat Negi-sensei.

Thanks for reminding me I lost track of UQ Holder.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I foresee a potato eating contest that ends poorly for society in general, suddenly deprived of their calorie reserves by two young women.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
A powerful chapter for most powerful girl.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

So does this technically make Yotsuba the "first girl"?

Not for the purposes of The Rule. It doesn't matter who met who in what order in the past, the First Girl Who Was Not Already Present In The MC's Life At The Start Of The Series, in this case The Monster That Devoured Cleveland, is the anointed one.

Grouchio posted:

I'll need to read all of the chapters to get why Miku/Yotsuba are fan favorites, I suppose?

Miku is unusual for a harem heroine in that she's willing to listen to people and accept their explanations instead of going straight for the outrage.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Ibblebibble posted:

Uh oh. Itsuki joins the fight!(?)

Look, she clearly needs any sort of exercise she can get.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Grouchio posted:

Harem or Nice Boat; Harem or Nice Boat.

Eatsuki has a modest proposal for how to sort things out.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Irritated Goat posted:

Apparently, the author said the story is 70% complete and is shooting for a ending that feels kind of like the end of Negima.

A hastily cobbled-together f u to the publisher?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Ibblebibble posted:

Come on, Yotsuba chapter already :negative:

All further festival chapters are irrelevant, tho?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The Amagami anime just went with presenting different routes.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Ibblebibble posted:

I will accept it graceful-haha no Yotsuba needs to loving win :black101:

Search your feelings and also the opening scene of the anime, you know it to be Miku's hair and eye colors.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

FutureCop posted:

Has there ever been a harem protag that hasn't had an absolute trash taste?

Shuffle! anime protag made a good choice. Not the only good choice he could have made, but not one of the bad choices (and the underage character wasn't treated as a potential love interest anyway).

True Tears had the protag grow a spine about the girl he'd been pining after from the beginning, so the other girls never really had a chance and it's not quite a harem, but his choice was 100% correct.

School Rumble. Flag wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Roobanguy posted:

no, cus if that was the case the childhood friend would always win.

If the childhood friend is the first new girl to be introduced into the MC's life, they will win, just the same as the first alien/goddess/party member/slave to do the same. If the childhood friend was already present in the MC's life, they will lose, because the story is about the new girl's relationship with the MC. If the childhood friend is introduced after the first new girl, the CF will lose just like all the other best girls. That's just how it works.