Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
I kept waiting for Boy Erased to make me feel invested in what was happening but it just never really did. Don't get me wrong, its an important story and i'm glad it was made but it just of felt flat, especially given the emotional agony it was portraying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Drove an hour and a half to see Capernaum tonight and it was well worth it. Just really hammered home how hosed up the refugee crisis is and how its going to be impacting generations for decades to come

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Her is not a good movie to watch when you're in a long distance relationship. gently caress. But it was a great watch nonetheless

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Apollo 11 was fantastic. Even made my pessimistic soul feel a bit patriotic near the end. Also the music reminded me of Music Effect 1's soundtrack

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Booksmart was great and even though it basically bills itself as a female superbad it does a lot of things differently that i appreciated

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Last Black Man in San Francisco felt a bit long but overall it was great. Funnier than I expected, too.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
The Report is really good and you should see it tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
All Quiet on The Western Front

I think some folks will take exception to some of the additions they made to the text, but overall i felt it captured its spirit very well.
A few scenes were incredibly difficult to watch, as you might expect given the source material.

overall was extremely impressed, somewhat surprised its not getting more attention