Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Lisa Frankenstein was a slow moving and annoying movie. The trailers advertised a bit of a comedy/romance/slasher. It had almost none of it. Liza Soberano and Cole Sprouse were desperately trying to help Kathryn Newton to do anything. They failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Watched Stand By Me (1986). Very good coming of age movie.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires was an enjoyable ok movie.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Malone (1987)- A Burt Reynolds vehicle populated by a number of recognizable character actors. A story of a Cia assassin trying to get out, but his plans are derailed when his car breaks down in a town being taken over by a right wing terror organization. Decent watch. Very slow, but I enjoyed it. The ending action sequence was fun.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Fear City(1984)- An ok movie. Very light on the talking. Very seedy. I enjoyed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Just saw Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. It was a decent movie. A bit stupid in parts but overall I enjoyed it.