Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I just watched Solo and it seemed like a space movie with some obscure references to Star Wars instead of a Star Wars Movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Polar on Netflix is just John Wick in the snow.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I think I tried to watch Aquaman twice and fell asleep both times during the middle of it. The CGI fights at the end were so busy that my eyes were hurting.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I only saw a bit of the Dark Tower but man...Idris Elba is such a striking figure as Roland that I wish more movies could have been made from that series. Also, Matt McConaughey as that villain...how can anyone really expect to beat him, given his powers?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Saw midsomnar and thought the horror was pretty subtle though i guess I was expecting more slasher horror from the movie .

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

The Batman I really liked how they were able to use the Riddler as a villain and that it forced Batman to use his brain throughout the movie.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Just finished Deadpool and Deadpool 2 and I don't understand what the point of Yukio's character was in Deadpool 2.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil

I thought the cop would have been the protagonist but even he is unlikable in comparison to a serial killer and a gangster. I think that the way his character was written threw me off for the whole movie and my enjoyment of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I finished the Ballerina on Netflix and I was confused about how the protagonist escaped the ambush in her apartment and that bugged me for the rest of the film, along with unnecessary gun selling scene but maybe I'm in the minority regarding these quibbles.